for The Date

1/26/2009 c1 13blurrylights
This was unbelievably good...and that's just so sweet, that it actually happened to you. :)
1/8/2009 c1 22effervescent-sentiments
Aww. It makes it even sweeter, knowing it's close to your own reality.

~Effervescent-Sentiments
8/18/2008 c1 FuckMeAlice
Sorry man. I'm going to say it now; you are the master of these fics, and anything I say will be biased by that stalwart belief of mine. As usual, I feel like I'm really there in the movie theatre, a fly on the wall if you will. You're really good with description, as always, and it's so good to get a realistic narrative from the man's point of view. I epically fail whenever I try that. I bow down to you Frame-sama.

-Stardust from the roadhouse.
8/15/2008 c1 8Violent Messiah
This was a fairly decent piece. It didn't drag, the characters were interesting and the dialog worked pretty well. A little strange we have no clue what their names are, but not a deal breaker.

I'm still trying to figure out what she was on the verge of panicking about. Must be a girl thing or something, I guess.

The ending seems more like an ending to a first chapter rather then an ending to a short story. Maybe your subconscious is trying to tell you there's more to you character's story. Something to think about.

All in all, pretty good.

(This review has been brought to you by The Anti Silence Squad at The Roadhouse. Cheers!)
9/21/2007 c1 Nai
aws
4/9/2007 c1 His Mercy's Waiting
This is amazing work. There's not much else I can say, except good job and keep writing. Woo-hoo! :)
3/18/2007 c1 3Neoteric-figment
I was trying to think about what to say about this one and the only thing I can come up with was that it made me smile. (And laugh, there was much laughter.)

I particularly loved the exchange between these two about the T-Rex eating the lawyer and how it popped up again later. ^_^ I like how she didn't understand his joke and how she caved a little and let him buy her a drink.

What I think makes these two interesting are their little quirks and the way both sort of accept each other, even if they say something strange or do something the other didn't expect.

I felt that these were real people rather than characters from a story. (Which is fortunate given my high suspicions that this was based very closely on real events.)

Again I'll just say you could quite easily leave this as it is but I would come back for chapter 2, if you had it in you.
3/4/2007 c1 26Beautiful Midnight
Very good, as always. You have a wonderful narrative style, and a great way with words.