for Bus Boy

4/27/2009 c17 hey-zel
Hahaha, this story is hilarious =D! I mean, the way Pen thinks is funny! And to prove my point, here is a list of the most hilarious dialogue lines that I encountered in this story:

Gem: "Play for me, Cameron! Serenade me, my sweet prince - ya da do, ya da de..."

Pen: "Gentleman my arse."

Pen's Mom: "Now, Pen, would you rather smell like a Parisian slut or a baby's arse?"

Hm...

Pen:"Is that before or after a nappy change?"

Gem(asks herself): "Oh, Gem, isn't a fine afternoon?"

Gem(replies to herself): "'Tis indeed!"

*collapses to the floor and dies of laughter*
4/18/2009 c4 3Mint Leafs
A review for a review, I say!

lol

Very interesting. Never met a guy named Cameron before (but I'm not one to talk, considering there's a girl named Cody in one of my stories)

Can't wait for more! Gosh, I'm only on chapter four...this is gonna take forever!
4/6/2009 c28 5Kat The Great
aw. that's so sweet.

peace love happiness
3/1/2009 c27 hipgurl
omg that took long enough!

at least there is some progress in her thoughts.. but this was too short i am soo sad now.. i was hoping for like a 10 page chapter but i think that is abit too much to ask..=(
2/28/2009 c27 5Radioactive Jeans
This update seriously made my day. No kidding.

PEN! :( I feel so bad for her. Damn Samantha. Go die in the darkest pits of Hades! : (
11/2/2008 c26 Radioactive Jeans
Aw, dude!

That was an awesome update! FINALLY! Hahah.

But awesome job. I love Pen. The way she thinks is just so hilarious. And Cameron. Of course, you gotta love that guy. HAHAH.

GREAT JOB AND KEEP IT UP! I'll be waiting for more updates!
10/28/2008 c26 5Kat The Great
i almost didn't forgive you for being gone so long but then you came back with this chapter where they *gasp* hug and i find that it's really quite easy to forgive you.

peace love happiness
10/28/2008 c1 5FFWG
I like the way you're writing this. It's cool!
7/21/2008 c25 hipgurl
i love this story

when will they start havinga relationship!

its taking too long

please post =)
5/9/2008 c25 5Fin of Tsuki
I love it that you're posting it more often than you used to. Continue please!
5/9/2008 c25 5Radioactive Jeans
HAHAHAHAHAH!

The beginning, was really funny. I love this especially: 'She was certainly not little or old, for her stature equalled that of a fridge...'

Where do you get these images? I LOVE THEM!

And then there's the ending. Ah. Another jealous bout from our lovely Pen.

Don't you worry Pen. You'll get your turn soon. SOON, SOON!~!

Oh, and yes. You're most welcome. You deserve all the reviews you can get. I love your story! I really, really enjoyed this chapter! :D :D
4/20/2008 c24 Radioactive Jeans
I seriously love Pen's self-depreciating humour. I don't like Samantha. And what's with Cam? ARGH!

You're not cool anymore, Cam, you! :(

*you still write wonderfully, it's just Cam. :)
4/20/2008 c23 Radioactive Jeans
'He was my knight.'

*squeal* I'm so Samantha like, but what the hey, I don't care. He's uberly-freakin' sweet!
4/20/2008 c22 Radioactive Jeans
' “Now, Pen, would you rather smell like a Parisian slut or a baby’s arse?” '

' “Is that before or after a nappy change?” '

*dies of laughter*

They're such an eccentric pair! :D :D
4/20/2008 c20 Radioactive Jeans
I LOVE THE PASSWORD. I LOVE PEN. I LOVE CAM. I LOVE JEREMY. zOMG, I EVEN LOVE THE HALO KID!

WONDERFUL WRITING, I TELLS YA.
84 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »