for In The Name Of Science

9/13/2011 c2 Shiara Moon
Pout... Although I understand your reasons, I am sad to see that you won't be posting the rest, please post updates to let us know how the publishing thingy is going, ok?
9/13/2011 c1 Shiara Moon
Wow... Great first chap, I look forward to more
9/6/2010 c1 Idle Speculation
I don't normally do this, I normally read the whole story then review, but I just thought I'd tell you how blown away I was by the first chapter. It was kind of like the beginning of a really great movie, and is also bore a bit of resemblance to the plot of the Bourne movies (no complaints here). So I'm just going to finish reading your story, because now I'm addicted.

Thanks,

Caitria
6/11/2009 c2 kfjhbvasiuhvauvba
I hope you get this published soon! And if I see your book on a shelf at the book store, I'll definitely buy it.

Nichloe
7/4/2008 c17 1Esette's Lovely Eyes
I loved this story... though I don't always like sci fi. There is just one thing... have you heard of the TV show Dark Angel? This story has the same feel as it, but with many differences that you would know if you have heard of the show... Anyways... great story!
7/3/2008 c11 4HiringParanoia
Okay, so I realize that I'll probably find out when I actually finish reading this, but just in case, I have to know: Why are they all so frickin' protective of Jazz? Not knowing is really putting my mind into a frenzy. Why her? The gas, the firing squad, why are they always trying to keep Jazz safe?
7/2/2008 c17 Sara
I forgot to mention my favorite quote from this story! I actually had many favorites, but this one comes to mind immediately:

My poor, beleaguered knight in shining armor. His damsel in distress can’t seem to get her character straight. Oh, well. He’ll get over it.
7/2/2008 c17 Sara
Well i'm really sad to hear about your need to remove the story from this site, but it's something i'm all too familiar with and totally understand. I'm just so glad that I got to read it before you took it away!

This is a really fascinating piece of writing. I simply love all of the dry humor and the voice that leaks through your text. Fantastic character development! I do hope that it gets published, and best of luck to you in all of your other writing as well as with other problems that you are encountering. You've done a fabulous job with this story. Props to you.

I wish so much that I could read the final chapters of this story, but I guess I'll have to wait for it to come out in print, shall I?

Congratulations, and cheers!
7/1/2008 c11 Sara
Hello, haven't even finished reading this chapter yet, but just wanted to commend you on your writing and your ability to keep the reader's interest (ok, mine, lol). It's now two in the morning and I've been reading since midnight. Props to you!

The way you referred to their having sex as the 'horizontal boogie' was simply epic. I could not stop laughing!
6/24/2008 c17 3XxAmanda Is A Jasper's GirlxX
Boy am I glad that I finished reading this before you took it down. It was a wonderful story, and I cannot wait to read the rest of it, and the sequal, when they get published. I am honestly anxious for it to come out because I want to read what happens to Jason and Jazz, and all of the others.

Once again this is a wonderful story, and I am definitely going to be one of the 'fans' that buys the book(s).

I wish you luck in getting it published.

-AMS
6/17/2008 c14 redtwilight
oh my gosh. i am so sorry. i can't say that i can relate, but i know what it's like to have someone close to you hurt and in pain, even if its not you. i just want you to know that i am thinking of you, even though i don't know you. good luck and i wish you a long and happy life! keep writing!
6/13/2008 c4 babygal4real
lol nyc chapter :-)
6/11/2008 c17 17Mini May
im not going to lie to you, i'm extremely saddened. but i understand. you cant trust people out there these days. and this story is far too good to get stolen from you. I've been with this since the beginning, and i will be here with it until the very end, which is you getting it published. Which i wish you the very best of luck in doing! May you succeed in all your dreams that you have as an author!
6/11/2008 c16 Mini May
im glad you got your muse back! i've missed this story. and this chapter def. wasnt a disappointment! :]] nice work.
6/11/2008 c17 Lady Katreina
This is WONDERFUL! I can hardly WAIT to read your novel! It's going to be AMAZING! Thank you so much for thinking of publishing In the Name of Science. (However In the Name of Prejudice's summery sounds similar to the Maximum Ride series. Similarities not-with-standing Pah-LEze find a good publisher? Eh?)

You are going to be amazing, awesome, and all-talented. If you're not already. n...v

Thank you 16x over and over!
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »