for Erotica

2/7/2009 c1 Crystal Blue sky
hey its me again! the only way to review again was to not login... it so awesome! im sorry... i couldnt help but review again... but the "i thrust myself inside her" was a bit too abrupt, if you get what i mean? you are officially my new wife (and no i dont care about the fact that you're a guy) you're just the most awsome author EVER!
1/19/2009 c1 blueskye13
wow... no seriously, wow... that was really deep and beautiful, i thought it was gonna be really wrong but it was intriguing and i never actually consdered it sick and perverted... thanks for writing this...

-May
5/16/2008 c1 rassoodock
hot.
3/29/2008 c1 72angel953
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. You used few words, but that is all the better in this case. There were only a few words that I thought made this maturish. I don't know though. If it was me writing, I'd probably put it as teen with a strong cautioning in the summary. It's up to you though. Just a thought. And, thank goodness for this, it wasn't nearly as descriptive as what I thought I was about to face when I clicked on this. Nice work here.

~cake

Once again as i said in all the other reviews i left for you, plz dont use the review reply function thx
3/27/2008 c1 11Lucid Lune in Acoustic
I thought it was pretty cool. I love to read poetry, even write it sometimes, but I have found that a lot of my poetry of yesterday doesn't make much sense today lol. But loved it.
2/24/2008 c1 Sarah Allie
Well, it's very well-written, and the prose is beautiful. It's a bit too... mature (if you know what I mean :P) for my liking, but a gorgeous poem nontheless :)

Sarah :) x

The Review Game
12/9/2007 c1 4Koneko Plushie
That was actually good. :) You were able to stay on track, and keep the rhythm perfect. Which was awesome. Keep writing! ^^
8/2/2007 c1 sdavis2k
Very good prose.
6/8/2007 c1 Rapture Whispers
Interesting topic :) The lines "moans echo throughout the room" and "My essence released" are my fav. The last line is a fantastic ending for it. One of the images I got from it was like a curve, low at the beginning, the peak was, of course, the part about the climax, then "released" represents the low part of the curve at the end. Did this really happen to you? Sorry, you don't have to answer that, if you don't want to.
6/8/2007 c1 35Jinx1624
very well written! hurray for haikus!
6/7/2007 c1 6Ivory Byrd
very well composed, you got that haiku stuff down pretty well, i hate writing poetry myself, but you do it well!
5/14/2007 c1 2InViSiBlE wOmAn
it's short but nonetheless great, this is a good line: Moans echo throughout the room

it's very well written
3/16/2007 c1 2mamma DX
It's very pretty. I would've added another part about... well you know, before the climax and after the thrust.