for A collection of extended similes and metaphores

7/28/2008 c3 24smilingsoprano
I really like this memory one . . . it's unexpected, but very fitting. I would say only that the "comes on when you need it the most" line could be tweaked a little to be humorous rather than - for lack of a better word - inspirational. But that's just me. I like it your way too.
9/30/2007 c6 3ethiXthol
And now you've a new reviewer. Congrats; I usually don't review unless it's unique and/or creative.

The metaphors/similies are very unique, thus is the reason I'm reviewing. Worthlessness, sin, war... Harsh subjects, taken into an abyss of lightened darkness, perhaps.

Yeah, I talk like this all the time. Call me psychotic if you wish; I'm in a dark mood today. Blood is not your friend.

... Anyhow...

Very unique, indifferent. I couldn't think of anything better to describe such acts and emotions. Very enjoyable, despite its invisible longitivity.

In other words, I loved it. Personally, I dislike short reviews that summerize. I like... despriptions.

- Lise -
6/10/2007 c6 Tytherpol
i love three and six.

i just am not sure if i like the repetition of 'and.'

it kinda messes up the rhythm.

good pieces, though.
4/3/2007 c1 His Mercy's Waiting
Nice imagery, but I think the poem might've been better without using "and" twice to start a line. Maybe the last one could use "it"?

Just a suggestion. Keep writing!
4/1/2007 c4 94AK the Twilight
I'm not sure as to where these similes and metaphors were going, but you do create some nice imagery. Just try to keep the imagery going through each poem. They're really good, but the imagery ends about a line in. This isn't for all of them, though, as Curiosity is simply amazing. The emotional description feels a bit forced. Some more imagery would be great throughout. On the whole, you created some poems with solid clarity and description. Just make the pictures bigger and more beautiful. Really, though, these are really good.
4/1/2007 c6 463All Alone With Her Thoughts
These are really excellent. I think my favourite are "Memory" and "War".

Nice. Oh, and thanks for the review!

Rowan.
3/25/2007 c1 332smile for the sunshine
Yeah, I guess love never can be put out but when it makes you cry I wish it could. I like the poem though. Simple and truthful. Good work.
3/17/2007 c1 11Slightly Bruised And Broken
i love it. you didn't need to use a lot of words to get your point across. that is what i try to do. anywho i think it is totally awesome
3/12/2007 c6 11xDancingintheRainx
I like these a lot! Very well written and worded. My only suggestion is to fix the last line in Curiosity. Its a bit bumpy and long compared to the other 3 lines. Overall, great job!
3/10/2007 c6 174a silenced revolution
These are really good. I think my favorite would probably be memories, but they're all so interesting. Nice work :)

~Hazellin