for Whisper to Me

6/11/2012 c25 ndagutierrez
It was good. I just wanted to know what happened between her and AJ because they were best friends and it's just sad if they couldn't be friends after that. Also, I like Larisa because she showed that she's a true friend! :) Anywho, I'm still happy that she got together with Jack. He's better for her! And it's nice to know that they care for each other so much. :)))
12/26/2009 c25 3Jackie.Forever
Great story! I totally love Jack! I just love his character! Yay she got with Jack and not AJ. The whole story I was like, "Who is she going to go with?" And Larisa is a good friend; there to help Hope figure out her feelings!

Nice job!
10/20/2009 c1 5christinaxxyo
It was a lot to read because there was barely any dialogue but all of it was interesting and very informing. Nice job :)
6/1/2009 c25 3DarkGoddess3
Good story. I liked Jack better than A.J.
8/17/2008 c25 28woodstock1969
Aw, that was so cute! Though certain parts of the action sometimes felt a bit rushed, it was well-written and the character development was wonderful. I particularly liked the fact that Jack, although pretty darn near perfect, had flaws - i.e. his alcoholism. It made him more real. I also liked the little religious references you threw in, but that's probably just because I'm a religious person. :-) Anyway, good job!
4/30/2008 c25 Rachel.Romance
i really loved this story i will definately read your other stories. :D
2/24/2008 c25 6Carmel March
Lovely job. You've got a serious talent :)

I hope to see more stories from you in the future!

~Carm~
2/21/2008 c25 Four and Twenty Blackbirds
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's such a perfect ending! Sorry I couldn't read it until now; I was in New York and all. But it was definitely worth the wait! I can't believe that it's over! But amazing ending. And very cute. I love Jack. :)
2/21/2008 c25 3hanahan
ello!

well it's a good ending but it's like something's missing...like whatever happen to A.J.?
2/19/2008 c25 7frozenblackpetals
oh my gosh!

that was AMAZING! I was like, SO into it! and now.. *tear* its over...

gah! there were parts where I just wanted to (And did, once) scream! the drama! u are like, the MASTER of drama! OMG!

well, heh heh... just wanted to say I loved ur story! yippie!
2/19/2008 c1 3SimplySweetnSour
oh my. that was such a rant chapter that i couldn't stop myself reading at a rant-speed (hella fast)
2/19/2008 c25 rieko21
I can't believe its over! I am going to cry! Anyway, this chapter was so sweet. It was a good chapter to end on. I can't wait to read whatever else you write in the future.
2/19/2008 c25 11FluffVampyre
Aw! That was so cute! I loved it!
2/19/2008 c25 Katy
Whit without a doubt that was one of the cheesiest, sappiest, fluffiest endings in the history of the world. And I loved it! *does giggling fangirl dance*

You=amazing. Don't forget that :D
2/19/2008 c25 phi
That was a super cute ending all warm and fuzzy, wow i really want more to the story but it made my day. It was perfect
130 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »