for Switching Lives and Sex Drives

8/1/2008 c8 23firestar267
Sorry for the crap review - im tired.

I like this! update soon :) (sorry sorry sorry)
5/26/2008 c3 Usurp Authority
Are you ever going to finish this?
3/7/2008 c8 a beginner
when are u gonna update?
10/19/2007 c8 2Rock on an Ocean Shore
Hey, great update. I love how much the characters' lives clash. It's really amusing.

I hope you continue updating. :D
10/13/2007 c8 15Switch
Hey, I just wanted to let you know this story has been added to the C2 Community, "High School Confidential," a place just for slashy high school stories. Please check it out! ^_^
10/7/2007 c8 2mia5081

Ah! I love it =)

Update soon!

~Mia
6/19/2007 c7 Midnights Scream
:) I like it though it reminds me a little of Freaky Friday, but it makes me smile.
6/18/2007 c2 Midnights Scream
:) this story so far has made me smile and it sounds like it'll be good. I shall read it.
6/16/2007 c7 This Account is Abandoned
Aha They're such opposites! I wonder how Aiden will survive in Blake's classes.

I really like the obvious change of personality from one character to the other. Like the narraitves have completely different feels to them.

Pleae write more! :]
6/14/2007 c2 8Sundown
Alright, so however much I liked the first character, Aiden...times it by two and you'll get my views on Blake. Blake is truly a humorous, well-constructed and wonderfully written character. I don'tlaugh out loud in many stories...especially on this website, but there were one or two comments in there that made me giggle. Well done. I am now hooked.
6/14/2007 c1 Sundown
This looks very promising. I love the quirky nature of the character, which you have given us a feel for within the first few sentences, which is so hard to do! I haven't found a problem with this at all...and I am intrigued about this story! I'll try to read as much as I can tonight while doing my essay, but if not, I will eventually update my reading and reviewing to I can catch up to the most recent chapter. I LOVE Aiden's character, he's amusing. Great work!
6/11/2007 c7 1Ish Mish Kiki
Heeheehee. Blake's going to scream when he sees that rollercoaster.
6/2/2007 c7 4R-Shindo
He just had to do so much to Blake! But I still love Aiden and Blake no matter what! So update soon please!
6/2/2007 c7 1darlingnicotine