for Switching Lives and Sex Drives

4/1/2007 c4 4R-Shindo
LOL since NOW i can start to review again, I would like to say that this is one damn good story, and that I hope that you will begin to update more! MUAHAHAHAHAH! So update and I will keep reading.. but for now.. I will just... go to sleep :)

Shindo

Nyu -.-;
3/28/2007 c4 4Anego
Oh. o_o He's under so much stress! Poor guy. I know what it feels like. -_- It's al too familiar. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D Hurrah!
3/27/2007 c4 6Macabeak
Ep, that's it? More more more!

Again, really enjoying this story a lot! Not much new to say, except one typo towards the end: you put in 'wreaked' instead of 'reeked'. Other than that, perfect!
3/27/2007 c2 Macabeak
Whoops, forgot to review last time (which is always a good sign)!

I LOVE these two characters so far! Both of them are actually *flawed*, which is a big plus, with fun narratives of their own to boot. Great job! =)
3/24/2007 c3 4Anego
E. I love this. I want to read more! More! :D Huurah!
3/21/2007 c3 93VanillaOreo
Wow is this dude like a homosexual or something?
3/21/2007 c3 25Esquirella
Aiden is cool. Egotistical, but cool.
3/17/2007 c2 1darlingnicotine
awesome story so far! I just think that you should shorten your paragraphs, just bit, they were a little long, but then again, it was an intorduction, so I can understand that. Anyway, good stroy so far though! C: Keep it up!
3/15/2007 c2 x account closed x
lol.

blake oh blake.

the boy seems to have potential,

and his personality may be a bit charming,

but please don't make him too ocd nerd?

it'd be a shame.

this was a nice chapter also.

this thing has more than potential i think.

don't let it die?
3/15/2007 c2 2Rock on an Ocean Shore
Wow. Just wow. I love these characters. They're so opposite and on such different sides of the social spectrum, it's absolutely funny.

Please update soon.
3/13/2007 c2 25Esquirella
Cool first two chapters.
3/12/2007 c1 4catharsis7
i like it. i want to see the other kid's POV.
3/11/2007 c1 2Rock on an Ocean Shore
Oddly enough, I really like Aiden's vanity. It's actually pretty cute and funny.

I hope you update soon. ^_^
3/11/2007 c1 16mex.chika
i like how you tell the story, describe and narrarate(sp?) the story. Good job, i'll be looking forward the next chapter.
3/11/2007 c1 11Aquarian Angel 2790
very narcissistic isnt he?

you are very good at describing him, i have a perfect image of him in my head.

your summary is very intriguing, i cant wait for the next chapter i want to see how this works out.

~*~*~*AA2790