for The Siren's Song

3/17/2007 c1 I Found Myself At 24
This has to be my favorite piece you have ever written...and you know I've read a few! :P

Such a vivid contrast between the first few stanzas and the ones following "far away". You are an amazing writer and don't ever let anyone tell you anything different! *hugs*
3/12/2007 c1 46antigonelives
Beautifully written! This came across so strongly; it seems to have so much of yourself embedded in the words that it directly speaks.

I especially love the last stanza. Great job, once again! :)
3/12/2007 c1 59radioactive stanica
Beautifully done again! You amaze me! Anyway, I would like to add this to my C2!

Best Wishes!

TSP
3/12/2007 c1 flies.like.decay
Hm... The best poetry is written in the morning, I think. Lol. It does not preserve our flaws... I like that. Who am I kidding? I like it all. *May have to work on becoming a serious reviewer and not getting all teary eyed over every last poem* Okay, I'm not really teary eyed (and if I am it's because of those low grades that I manage to get when I spend too much time on FP and not enough time on ecot)... but this was good.
3/12/2007 c1 Liebchen Rose
I really like how you broke this up into simplistic in the beginning and complex in the end. A very unique and wonderful style.