for Be Scene

1/21/2013 c1 3reejoy
I love it! I'm a freshmen and I have a band (just need a drummer) and I want my life to be like that! Well you know, without all of the sex and drugs and I want to be in the band. I want that one boyfriend who goes to all of our gigs. But anyway, I love the references to Courtney Love and Nancy Spungeon. I will now look up the bands you mentioned that I don't know. I already know Nirvana and Sex Pistols. This book is so true in so many ways i just love it.
5/25/2011 c1 too.much.of.water
So I'm just going to assume that it's a satirical portrayal of adolescents.

That it's not autobiographical.

Because if so, it's lovely and well written.
2/21/2011 c1 2luckyelevenx
loved it. raw and honest and perfect.
7/5/2010 c1 12hell.bent.wings
Ahah, you're kind of awesome.
10/29/2009 c1 tinydime
Hey! Totally loved that! good way to interpret the way of a messed up mind from a teenager (might I add many) and still having the inspiration to keep going and still have a 'life' or at least dream big for one...I get the sarcasm and the dark humor but it was awesome! If I had read that when I was a teen, I would've nodded all the way! well written too ;)

x0x0 tiny
8/23/2009 c1 2alex reed
wow is all i can say. to tell the absolute truth i didn't really know what i was going to be in for when i started reading this but your story was really amazing. you really captured what its like to be a teenager today with our different scenes and styles and ideas. you incorperated everyday issues we have: sex, drugs, jobs, relationships, and parents. i think that this story really captures everything a teenager like me wants: a life. you showed the emotion behind trying to get a life too and how we never want to show our emotions behind it. i think you are an amazing writer and this story is def going in my favorites.
7/10/2009 c1 20Minor Masterpiece
This is crazy badass.

Very, very snarky and laced with a sort of dark irony.

I love it, magical.

You're my hero.

-xoxo
6/21/2009 c1 12Imminent Paradox
I know that this was written a long time ago, but I just found it, and I thought I'd tell you that I think it's great. It's so bitter and sarcastic at parts, but it's honestly amazing. I love it :) Great job!
1/4/2009 c1 26i'm not dead yet
loved it very much
10/11/2008 c1 24fairies and snapple
This was so, so well written. At first it seemed very sarcastic, but by the end it just seems pitying, and I don't know when you made the transition (or how it was so seamless!). It's like the writing style reflects the writing itself- it goes from a joke and a game to "your" life.
8/26/2008 c1 1OnceUponATimeThisWasMyAccount
Wow. I'm struggling to decide whether you are actually bitter, and whether or not the ending is happy...

Hmm...

Pause for thought.
7/14/2008 c1 24Amarone
Wow, I'm pretty much speechless. Brilliant writing piece, I really loved it. I'm sort of rummaging around for criticism, but I'm having as much luck as finding a needle in a messy haystack. Really nicely written, and well done. A definite fav~
5/26/2008 c1 46stained blue
this is funny,

in that dark, sorta tragic kinda way.

it's like laughing and crying at the same time,

if that makes sense.

i liked the way you presented it.

4/22/2008 c1 10sleepy fox spirit
... Awesome. Love the dark humor.
3/31/2008 c1 1AyumiYuy
Depressing and sad, but creatively done. =)
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »