for Shannon

1/25/2016 c1 Night Reader
That was lovely. Thank you for posting this.
11/2/2012 c1 DontYouWantToKno
Really quite gorgeous. However, it could be continued. I would be quite happy if there was a sequel. Very cute, and I love the characters. Awesome as, though there are some things that wouldn't really happen (or would be improbable to happen) in real life. Other than that, well done.
3/13/2012 c1 Cayla the magic cookie
I love this story,your friend has a lot of talent.Tell her(him?)from me that she(he?) needs to write and post more of her work.I love crime storys and m/m so this was a perfect story for me,though i cant say a little more sex would have hurt,it was a little to vague, the sex scene was i mean.I hope i get to read more work by your friend soon. ;)
1/2/2012 c1 Starcrazed
Loved it~!
8/18/2011 c1 Limeru
Really love the story.. I was crying in the last part when they're making love, thinking that it will be their first and last. Its was one heart breaking scene. But I totally LOVE the ending. I always like happy ending. Tell your friend to write some more. And join this site and write here. hehehe
8/24/2010 c1 annne
Aw that was so sweet. They are adorable together!
5/18/2010 c1 Teldra
This is cute :D
9/2/2009 c1 3magic drack
I loved it! It was dirty, suggestive, action packed, all while still maintaining the story line; which, in and of it's self is great!
11/19/2008 c1 vlight
that was really awesome.

i hope there is a sequel
11/9/2008 c1 DefineNightmare
AW.

Shannon is too lovable! lol.

FAVS. LOVE HOW THIS STORY WORKED OUT!
5/7/2008 c1 4insaneblondemidget14
First off...I had no idea you had a fictionpress ^O^ I have found you honey
4/6/2008 c1 Account Disused
This is very good and well written. I loved it!
12/23/2007 c1 nomy
thats a wonderful story ..its just remind me of a yaoi manga that i read where the thief only reason to steal is because to make the detective chase him...but whatever the plot is..you sure do a cool story about it..and i enjoyed it thoroughly! so thanks for the story! ^_~
4/29/2007 c1 2shiftblue
Aww... that was such a sweet story. I loved the characters and how they interact - Shannon is so adorable ^_^ - and the premise of the story too, it's very original.
3/25/2007 c1 SanJ
lovely story. had fun reading it. thanx. pls tell your friend to keep writing...
19 Page 1 2 Next »