for A Little Bit Crazy

AW
4/26/2011 c13 Devilish Kisses
Aww, Seth
4/26/2011 c8 Devilish Kisses
any guy that sticks around while a girl throws up is most definitely a keeper. despite the fact that he had to because he was the one driving her home, of course :P Poor Seth and his little slip-up. Carrie, he's so into you!
4/26/2011 c2 Devilish Kisses
HA HA typical boys! their rants about how "hot" Scarlett Johannsen is actually made me lol!
4/26/2011 c1 Devilish Kisses
Ha ha, carrie sounds like me! Lol, I get hit on by all the wrong guys too! Tee hee, this is a highly amusing story already
4/15/2011 c18 53Stephlikeswriting
This story was so incredibly sweet! I spent my morning reading it and I really enjoyed it! :)
2/27/2011 c18 Everlasting Dreams
OHMYGOSHH, I was totally gushing at the end, AHAHAHAHHA !
2/12/2011 c18 getoverforever
This story is so cute. I was hooked from when I first started reading.
1/17/2011 c18 fariswheel
I loved the ending, and Seth is awesome, along with Gen and Christine.
1/11/2011 c18 Twist Their Emotions
Fun and cute read with really likable characters! It felt very real and though there were a lot of 'random coincidences' that made it seem a little too easy I liked it!
11/6/2010 c18 1Quiet Chaos
Aw, this was cute. Epically cute. I loved Angelo, and now I sort of want a job at a pizza store... and the 'Italians do it better' thing literally made me laugh out loud. I like how you tied everything that happened in the beginning into the end-Laurel reading books, awkward relative get-togethers, the evil pizza hut manager, Ella Enchnted, and a disaproving Italian boss. One thing I liked about this book was that Carrie didn't change at all from beginnig to end. Most books end with the shy character miraculously coming out of their shell and looking beautiful after a makeover, I like how Carrie became a little LESS nervou around Seth, but was still really shy. :)
10/30/2010 c2 1Zoius and the Devil
so far this isn't bad, though Carrie has a tendency to irritate me. she isn't as weird and lonely and loserish or whatever it is she thinks she is. i don't understand why she's flipping a shit over someone hitting on her - le gasp! - twice. and why she's always feeling bad for herself.

but like i said, this has promise.

-zozo

ps: i cried when my goldfish died.
10/23/2010 c18 iwrite901
awh, this story was so cute! :)
10/17/2010 c18 2The Weatherwitch