for The FictionPress Affair

2/7 c24 Guest
I wish you, Rea every bit of happiness in the world and I hope wherever you are you are fine now.
8/16/2012 c24 little-girl
Great
5/9/2012 c24 6imperfectlyokay
Wow! Ok, so I'm not entirely convinced by the whole this-is-someone's journal bit, because parts of it were just too... Written, you know? Didn't read like an actual person's actual journal.

But whether or not it's what you say it is, it was touching and poignant and it had me spellbound. And if it actually IS true, then I wish you and Rea all the best.
9/21/2011 c24 8There's-A-Star-In-My-Hand
i honestly loved this!

i was nearly bawling toward the end! it was just so sad!

this was pretty much amazing, i need more :)

x x x x
5/28/2011 c1 5tauntedcharm
I'm convinced you wrote this. I can't help it, as I read it I just kept thinking what a brilliant idea it would be opening with a chapter like that, with the disclaimer and everything. Because that was all it took for me to get hooked, that first chapter. It got me wondering who the girl was and why she decided to leave the site; intrigued me enough to read on and I feel like that was the intention. It's not like it matters either way. Regardless of who wrote it, it's amazing. It sort of scares me, just how much I can relate to it. Not all the business with her family (although I've had my fair share of problems there, nothing like Rea's specifically, however) but with her obsession with fp. I wouldn't say I've been that into fp at anytime but I can certainly relate to the degree she was obsessed with it, but in regards to other things, things that are, perhaps, unhealthy to get so obsessed with like TV shows or just being on the internet in general for a time that's longer than most people accept as normal. I see myself in Rea there, because I feel like she was doing just what I've done, and that is trying to distract herself from her empty life with things like a simple website. And in the end everything seemed to come apart when not only the truth came out in REAL life, but once she tired of fp. That's the problem with distractions, they only last for so long. Real life always creeps up on you. If Rea is in fact real, I find it sad that she never seemed to see her own talent, but that often seems to be the case with creative types. She seemed like such an amazing person, from what I read. I really felt for her for all her loneliness and confusion. I just wanted to see her find happiness and finally fit in somewhere. The end though is perfect though, because it's realistic. Shit hits the fan, things get a little better and the story ends. That's real life. It's sad and unfortunate, as the chapter title reads, but it's the real deal.
5/28/2011 c23 Saya
Thank you for putting this up.

It was priceless.
10/25/2010 c24 midnight tales
thank you so much for sharing this story. I really do hope the girl is happy right now, wherever she is, whoever she is.
10/17/2010 c2 Dwindling Fire
LOL barry white :L interesting..read on!
9/3/2010 c24 2ThexSkyxGray
I wish the girl who wrote this every happiness in the world, and you too, for sharing her story.

-ThexSkyxGray
7/26/2010 c24 panic-everywhere
just wow. Honestly this piece made me cry. The stuff Rea had gone through and what she was living with was so real. She had so many dynamics her humor, her wit, her pain it all was so touching.

I feel badly, but I don't know how much i bought into the Colby character. From what she wrote she was so alone, but she wasn't. I just wish she would've known it.
4/17/2010 c24 1Damned to heaven
This was beautiful writing. Rea seemed pretty strong for a girl who dealt with a lot.
3/12/2010 c24 E. M. Isle
i don't really know what to say, so i'll borrow a line of one of my favourite books:

"..., it's so beautiful it takes your breath, your breath, it's so beautiful it can take your heart"

it inspired me, so thanks
12/17/2009 c24 Hidden Flowers
This is incredible. I would have liked to have the chance to meet Rea. She sounds like someone who's been broken, put back together, and is stronger for it. I regret truly all that she has been through.
11/13/2009 c24 1B.Goddess
So, wait, you didn't write it?

This piece was brilliant. Breath taking, really. Rea was just so... real. So freaking real.

So the question is... Was she real or not?
7/28/2009 c23 22whacked
hahaha actually i do have one question, after i posted my review of this brilliant piece of work i checked out your profile and you keep calling this your baby so it led me to believe that you did actually write it yourself. if you did, it most certainly is really clever! and i hope i can see more of your work!
182 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »