for Mistake

12/31/2008 c1 16blue-fires7269
This poem does prove how sorry isn't enough sometimes. It shows how that feeling makes us truly feel, and that is what makes it great.
1/11/2008 c1 31Lurid Black
Wow, great poem, shows readers a clear image of lament, really well written, great work, keep writing!

~Lurid~
6/29/2007 c1 2Flaming Pickadillyrose
I really like it its very good and emotinal i think

Ur a god poet

I am very new but I was wonderign if u could review my poems only 2 and give ur opinion?

They are called Break all bonds, and Frustration.the new edited version...tnx anyway fro a gd poem.
5/12/2007 c1 xXPoeticNightmareXx
Alright. You said reading these would help me to get inside your head.

I need a little help. What's this about? Because I highly doubt this has anything to do with anything I know about..
3/30/2007 c1 Sadie Lynn
who is this about.. who is this for?
3/27/2007 c1 Sadie
hey i really like this.. i love the fact that you aren't afraid of going deep here. it's better when you don't know who the person is.. but at least i get the joy of knowing this great author.. LuL tofu.. i mean Twilight Wolf..

Sadie

oh and i think that i can forgive you.. and i think that you are genuinely sorry and i think that you need to know that someone does forgive you.. and that is me..
3/23/2007 c1 59radioactive stanica
I know the feeling. This is so true. I like it! I am going to add this to my C2!

Best Wishes!

(TSP)
3/23/2007 c1 17Dameon Kuroshiro
Beautifull poem, I recognize myself in it.
3/23/2007 c1 bob
this is a lot like shanes xanth but it was also really good.

-Twilight Wolf