for Rocked Like Me

12/9/2008 c31 3Duuude
OMGSH! I WANT TO MARRY YOU RIGHT NOW! AH!

I didn't know how'd you'd end it without making it stupid and sappy. Like, let's say:

Jay and I fell in love. I loved him for he who he was, mistakes and all. We made three beautiful babies and we lived happily ever after.

If you had that as the ending, I would throw not one but a million rocks at you. With love of course. =)

That was an amazing ending. They're still both rough and crazy. And I'm so glad she rubbed off on him. He's all fact-y now too. I'm so glad they didn't change. That was awesome. It's like they're macking but fighting at the same time. That sounds like them actually.

And ah. It started with her throwing a rock at guys who dared to wolf whistle at them and ended the exact same way. Same old Kara.

That really showed us that she was the same crazy bitch. Haha. We love her for it. Or at least I do.

I may have fallen in love with both Kara and Jay actually... Have I gone gay for Kara? ZOMGSH!

Hahaha. I totally love you btw. You sure do know how to end stories. I wonder how you'll end State of Irony. Obviously Seth and ... main character must end up with each other. Or the pitchforks will be coming. . . Haha.

Anyway. I loves you. And your story. And Kara and Jay and Burr and Erin and Jessica and Will and Deacon and Peter and Kara's hilarious mom and ... anyone else I left out!

Hahaha. I feel like I'm making an awards speech.

ONCE AGAIN. I LOVED ROCKED LIKE ME! EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT.

Ahh. I will so continue this rant on FB. Definitely.
12/9/2008 c30 Duuude
OMGSH! YES YES YES! FINALLY! FINA-FRICKEN-LY! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!

Ahh. Now that I've got that out. STUPID Kara, how long did that take you?

But it was amazing. Seriously. I love Jay. I'm in love with Jay. Really, I am.

He makes the best speeches.

Damn. Kara. Seriously.

Oh yeah and yes! You used the ACC thingy! Hooray.

Let me just say this (in capitals):

I GAVE HER (ENIGMATIC NIGHT) THE IDEA OF USING ACC AS ONE OF THE FACTS! YES, ME (DUDE) GAVE HER (ENIGMATIC NIGHT) THE IDEA!

ME!

Hahah. I know you loved that. Aah. I wanna cry in my corner now.

I don't want to read the Epilogue. It's the ending. I can't do that.

=(
12/9/2008 c29 Duuude
Story Stats? I know! I have that problem too. You have to look at that new thingy at the bottom of your account...

Anyway. Damn. Why haven't I read this? What's wrong with me?

That was absolutely crazy. And I felt sad for Jay. Stupid, stupid Kara! I hate her right now. This is my face. _

ANGER. *stomps off to the next chapter*

... So much action, I'm hopping in my seat right now! 0_0
12/8/2008 c31 JosieMassacretrade
Awe, I'm going to miss this story. *tear tear* What am I sopposed to read now? *pouts* I adored it, as always. :]]
12/8/2008 c31 18pinkfluffyoranges
wow I can't believe it's done. I'm a little sad, i love finding an update from you, it always brightens my day. I think the ending was perfect, it was no where near as dramatic as some of the fictionpress climax's and i think that made it a lot more real. And I love how not everything finishing hunky dory, as in her parents were still left in the dark. And Kara was well... still very much kara. I must say i do love her so very much.
12/8/2008 c31 Ink
Amazing story. I completely loved Kara and Jay, and I can't wait for the sequel. =D
12/8/2008 c31 7Cori.Anne
I loved this. Not gonna lie. This was an absolute blast.
12/8/2008 c31 9YoursMarilyn
i absolutely love this story. really really good.
12/8/2008 c31 1Adora Bell
Oh My God! I know I haven't reviewed before, but I've been following this story religiously. I love it, And the ending is perfect! I'm too high on happiness right now to express all that I wish to but KYa! I'm so happy you wrote this, and posted it, and everything. Can't wait for the next story, though I know it'll be some time, I'm still gonna check each day.

-Kat
12/8/2008 c31 26WhenItRains
Wow. I really like the ending. Most writers change how the characters act around each other at the end, but you kept it the same. It was really cute.
12/8/2008 c31 1Initially loaded
Can I say Deja-vu?

I'm really going to miss this...

:) loved the ending though
12/8/2008 c31 Kjersti
Great ending. It was so *them*. I love this story. Not really more to say... I'm sad to have seen the last of them. Great characters.
12/8/2008 c19 fickchin
I realise your story has been around for a while, but I still thought I'd leave a review to say I love it so far...

While I'm not from New Zealand (I'm for Australia!), I'm really glad to read a high school-based fiction that doesn't include heaps of American references like sophomore, freshman and other things I just don't plain understand...

I appreciate the references in your story.. Like the Mainland Cheese ad and 'not many, if any' (scribe, right?)...

I'm also really glad that you decided to stray from the cliche bet thing. I've read too many stories based on bets with similar endings.

Thanks for supplying a good read! :)
12/7/2008 c31 smrae
Yay! Congrats on finishing I'm sad that it's over but I can't wait to read more from you!
12/7/2008 c1 Nicole
holy crap! i actually found someone else who remembers that jingle! though i could swear that it went "I'm a Peanut Butter utter nutter from Sanitarium" hm... that ad was on years ago here (new zealand).
1,172 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »