for Rocked Like Me

12/7/2008 c31 3Not Who I Look Like
OH MY GOD! EVEN THE EPILOGUE WAS GOOD! I thought it was amazing, and I HATE epilogues. I've always been one of those people who loses interest after the climax. I guess there are some exceptions though cuz this was a lot of fun to read!
12/7/2008 c31 5BeingMyself
At first I was very very sad it was all over, and I am, but the ending totally makes up for it! Seriously, kudos. I never would have thought of it but it ties in beginning to end. The whole story was wonderful and not really my type but maybe I have a new type now :]
12/7/2008 c31 9Stahlut
Great Great Great. thats kind of all there is to say. I really loved that end bit, had me laughing.
12/7/2008 c31 2Melisa Massacre
:D

I liked it!

And what does Kara taste like?
12/7/2008 c31 6beccabrighteyes
Rocks and Butter Chicken. Lol

I love it when things come full circle.

This is a great story. Congrats on finishing it.
12/7/2008 c31 1beautyleftthemblind

I love the ending!

Great work,

E.
12/7/2008 c11 Yellow.Jellow
Well, hey! So, how much do I love Kara? too much, apparently. A little confused, you might have done this on purpose, but is she or isn't she that naive about boys? I'm sure she doesn't have that whole "I'm so ugly no one can possibly be interested in me" complex, right? So, what's her excuse for playing dumb every time the subject comes up? And, while I'm on the subject, what's up with Will? Is he still "falling" for her, or is he over it now? (the lab scene really really confused me) But in the end, I love your portrayal of her quirkiness/weirdness/randomness. In a way, she has the personality that I wish I had but hate when I see it in other people, I know very hypocritcal, but meh can't help it.

PS. She thinks shes short at 5'6? What should I think at being 19 and 5'2.5? Yes, at my height, I have to add the 1/2 inch cause every little bit counts! Which reminds me, how come the only poetic thing that can ever be said about our brown eyes is that they look like chocolate? not that I'm complaining...i love chocolate, but boring much?

PS. keep up the good work, you're an awesome writer! I also had some criticisms for you but post-rambling, I forgot them, so when i think of them, expect another long, rambling review from me!
12/7/2008 c31 2skinnyjeans.wb
aw i loved it!

i'm so sad it's over

wahh :(

ah-mazing story!
12/7/2008 c31 loni from mars
I can't believe it's over!

But I really really iked it! Especially the bit about Lacan, that was funny.
12/7/2008 c31 Scott
aw.. gosh it's done...

oh so wonderfully written... Nice job dude..

this story is one of a kind... i love it... tnx for sharing your story :D hope you'll continue to write good stuff... Cheers!

P.S. I'll be waiting for the next one :D
12/7/2008 c31 pixidust-princess
Aw! It's finished *cries*

Are you going to do another story, you're a really good writer!

Please do!

x
12/7/2008 c31 1TheInsideGirl
I only started reading this like a week ago and I've got to say this is one of the best things I've read on FP. Like, seriously. Kara is so funny and I love how it ended how it started. That actually made me laugh out loud.

It was the perfect ending to the perfect story. x
12/7/2008 c31 3Lost Munchies
So I just read this entire story straight through, again. And I'm pretty sure I fell in love all over again. I loved the epilogue and I love everything about this story! I haven't read a story this amusing published or not in a very long time and i wanted to thank you for being a genius. Thank you! keep writing you're awesome!

p.s. you should feel special i reviewed cause i'm normally a lurker
12/6/2008 c31 10miss-ellen
Hey!

First off, great story. I especially loved all the random facts.

Secondly, Victoria's Kelburn campus (which is it's main one) is at the top of a hill about a 10 minute walk from lampton quay and cuba street malls (the main shopping/restaurant areas). Everything in the city centre is in walking distance to everything else (parking's a bitch, and most roads are one way :S). lots of theatres, the closer you get to the water front. and there's the cable car from lampton quay to a block away from kelburn.

I would love to hear Deacon's story, so please, if you have any questions about Wellington, don't hesitate to ask. It's my favourite city and I plan on going to Vic for uni too lol.

-ellen