for Rocked Like Me

12/6/2008 c31 7Sunshine Bear
Oh my god.

I love her.

I freaking love Kara.

Probably the best made-up person in the world.

The world.
12/6/2008 c31 zoule
Perfect ending to a perfect story :)
12/6/2008 c31 11acatsrain
This was a great ending (or as my professor would say, conclusion). I loved it. And I would say they have a little affection for each other. I'd still be interested in seeing some kind of sequal to this... but... whatever.
12/6/2008 c31 7cloverluck11
i love the ending =]
12/6/2008 c31 ItsAllInYourHead
I loved it! Great ending for a great story!
12/6/2008 c31 LJANG
I absolutely loved the ending (how it ended as the story begun)! Congratulations on finishing, and thankyou for not delaying the post until next week! Love. Love. Love.
12/6/2008 c31 chipmunkcheeks23
OMG! i luvd tha ending nd tha story it was so sweet nd one of my top favs! ;DD
12/6/2008 c31 13blurrylights
I LOVED THAT ENDING! It was so funny and perfect...you really did an amazing job with this story. It was tons of fun to read, and the characters were really cool. You wrote such a hilarious story. I can't wait to read more by you!
12/6/2008 c30 xonea
YES! They finally got together.Took them long enough. xD
12/6/2008 c30 Debbie
YAY! I'm happy that they FINALLY get together..but I really don't want it to end 'cause I love this story to much. Hahaha.
12/5/2008 c30 JosieMassacretrade
Awe, they kissed. Yay!

I hope you post up the epilogue soon, but then again don't. I like that we know what's going on but hate that's it's basically over.
12/4/2008 c30 4Guacamole
aww how awesome! Good chapter they keep getting good despite if you have typos or not. Keep up the good work!
12/4/2008 c30 Corrie
This I think was a very good chapter I can not wait for the epilouge. This story ties as my absolute favorite story on this site.
12/4/2008 c30 1Initially loaded
Yayyay. They Kissed. for real.
12/3/2008 c30 3Not Who I Look Like
OH MY GOD! IT WORKED! I have read a ton of books mainly on fiction press but some actual books, that I absolutely loved until the last chapter or so. BUT THIS IS AMAZING! I could kiss u, but I won't cuz that would just be awkward. And I don't think I'll be going to New Z-land any time soon. But u r amazing!
1,172 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »