for Rocked Like Me

10/8/2008 c20 3Loveless Breath
I love your story! IT's good! I bet 690 some reveiws can tell you that though, so I'll stick to being the silent one. Keep up the good work.
10/8/2008 c19 Loveless Breath
Merry CHristmas to you too.
10/7/2008 c27 7Sunshine Bear
I've read stories with weird schools like that! I know what it is now! I've just accepted it being weird and having no idea what they are talking about.

But cool.

I want schools like that in America. We should adopt that idea.
10/7/2008 c27 31A DreamWriter
Aha, loved the meeting of man-parts and shoe-parts.

Yay for your quick updating!
10/7/2008 c27 8PandasAreCute
I love this story so much. Kara reminds me of myself, just without the random quotes cause I can't remember stuff like that to save my life.

Is it really nearing an end? How many chapters would you say are left?

Kara + Jay = heaven.

Can't wait for the next chappie!
10/7/2008 c27 1Jevanminx
Ah do so love it. Kara is just fantastic as always, and of course loving Jay too.

JM
10/7/2008 c27 6LoveMySoul
So, how many more chapters would you say are left?
10/7/2008 c27 anne
another chapter! awesomeness. question: how long is this fic going to be?
10/7/2008 c27 2Sarahj259
Great Chapterness! GOod job!
10/6/2008 c27 1I.Heart.Shi
http:/blogs.warwick.ac.uk/lucasbento/entry/halfe-caste_by_john

please read this an then understand how many people feel about the extremely derogatory term halfe-cast.

now i'm not knocking you and I'm sure you meant no harm, but really its 2008, referring to someone of mixed heritage as HALF CASTE is politically incorrect and just wrong. Mixed would do just fine.
10/6/2008 c27 9Stahlut
Great chapter. I loved it.
10/6/2008 c27 2LaserStrike
Wow quick update. Good chapter, the overall substance of the chapter allowed me to ignore the grammer mistakes quite easily. Am looking forward reading the next chapter, though i still find it kinda weird reading a fic set in New Zealand...then again Auckland is pretty much in a class of its own.
10/6/2008 c27 11dreamercrys
Woot! Thanks for answering my questions. I understand much better now. I can't wait to see the throw down at the ball...
10/6/2008 c27 6beccabrighteyes
When (if ever) are you going to start the proposed story about Deacon? I'm really curious to see how that would go.
10/6/2008 c27 3Not Who I Look Like
Yay, u updated again! U r amazing; thank u 4 being awesome!
1,172 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »