for The Myspace Curse

4/29/2007 c1 4Reading W Wench
OMG! I was in Boston, at an outlet mall and saw a t-shirt...you know what it said? "my space ruined my ralationship!"
4/9/2007 c1 46antigonelives
Hahahahaha. Myspace is evil. I laughed so hard at this... but it really can't be Myspace's fault, just the faults of the fickle preteens that use the site...
4/4/2007 c1 2Miss Stellar
I love this. The next time I see a shirt that says "Myspace Ruins RElationships" I will think of this. Then laugh. =]
4/3/2007 c1 flies.like.decay
Lol, omg. Maybe that's why my boyfriend and I only lasted 4 days. Good thing I got off the myspace kick, right? Deleted that buddy like... almost a year ago. I'm free! to do what I want! Wahoo..? Man... I should have bought that Rolling Stones t-shirt. Lol. But wait... I never proclaimed my love to my bf on myspace. I don't even know if he had a myspace...Lol. Well, anyhow. I'm going to start up the daily fictionpress curse: me. Time to terrorize other authors. Hehe.
3/31/2007 c1 58Inkspilled
That was fun to read, I don't really hate Myspace, but it sure is a stupid excuse to flaunt alot of crap. It's short, but has an interesting storyline. It always seems to be the guys that break up too. XD
3/31/2007 c1 3HJWynne
That was hilarious! I completely loathe myspace, and avoid it like the plague. Good job with your story, though.

~The Quill Lady
3/29/2007 c1 7QuantumLeek
nice little story, myspace is a curse on society and should be destroyed! it would be sweet retribution if this curse were real.

well written and interesting if only a little short.
3/29/2007 c1 3The Iza
Lmao. XD Man, if only this was true. I would laugh. Nice story!