for dolls&chemicals

4/14/2007 c1 871no.peace.los.angeles
Goddamn, you write some of the best haiku I have ever seen. They're so VISUAL, and you have such a way with words, using only the most interesting ones to express yourself. That first haiku is so incredible just on its own, and then you manage to add even more depth and meaning with the tankas. Fantastic. Keep writing! :)
4/11/2007 c1 disabled account
NICE. The poem begins a little dubiously (with oft-used allusions to corsets and Victorian restrictions) but comes into its own in the second stanza (I like the ingenious connection made between the seven circlse of hell and the matryoshka doll). My imagination was also quite scintillated by the imagery of hearts and lungs transposing through skin without "armor" - an intriguing concept. Adieu, Kat. P.S. What exactly are the intended connotations of your penname? Is it that you would LIKE to (physically) kick Poe? Or that you feel you are "kicking" (outdoing) Poe with your own poetry? Do we have the same Poe in mind, even? *feels bewildered*
4/1/2007 c1 322Basara
wow... richly dark...

nice...
3/30/2007 c1 879Moondog Dozier
Very vivid and specific. I like how you've used active, descriptive words to make the reader understand and relate to the progression of the theme. Excellent work.
3/30/2007 c1 she smolders
That's such a great analogy to use. Your descriptions are so amazingly vivid that I feel like I know this person, or that she could have been me. Brillant, this is.
3/29/2007 c1 174a silenced revolution
Amazing. I really like the sound of it and the ending. Keep up the great work!
3/29/2007 c1 306Ashelin
Wow, that was really good. I loved the metaphors, and just the langauge you used. The first part was my favorite. I totally related. Wonderful job.