for The Secret of Solomon

12/20/2007 c2 7Justin Carlton
Great chapter! Well-written, easy to follow, no grammatical errors. I like the irony in the name "Lawson", pertaining to how systematic the family is. And the cliffhanger was great - you keep writing like this and you'll get somewhere.

Keep it up!

Justin ~ "Ken"
12/20/2007 c1 Justin Carlton
My first impression was "oh, no - a political spiel", but I think I'm going to like this one. I'm not sure how far you wanted to go with the descriptions of the gas attacks, but I think they could use a little more color. Right now, it's distinctly chilling, but censored - in a way.

I hope that makes sense. Sorry it's been so long since I've read anything of yours, by the way.

God bless

Justin ~ "Ken's Friend"
12/4/2007 c19 Joyful Song
What a cliff-hanger! I started reading "The Secret of Solomon" today, and that's an unusually cruel way to leave me hanging. But, I have enjoyed the story. It grabbed my attention at the beginning, and I find the characters real and believable.

Good job, thusfar.
11/22/2007 c1 3Mercyette
Oh, excellent beginning! Fear: it's a great way to suck in your reader and keep them wondering what's going to happen!That's exactly what you've done here, with me at least! Can't wait to read more!
10/28/2007 c1 1Emeline67
wow!
10/17/2007 c8 4under the influence
did you realize that the first couple of paragraphs in this chapter are the same as the last paragraphs in the last chapter?

very interesting...
10/17/2007 c10 Adman64
wow. these new chapters...i love them! and i am NOT just saying that! i like the way you gave a bit of the back story to the residents of Eaden Hall. it made them seem more real, like they are real living breathing people! amazing, lux, just amazing.
10/15/2007 c8 adman64
wow. were do you come up with this stuff? i am AMAZED! i WANT to know what happens next! come on, Lux, what happens next! ...you never cease to amaze me!
6/8/2007 c7 MeiLeeCalifornia
Oh, exciting! Torturous ending like that! lol, you need a "to be continued," lol... Write more soon! Oh, and I posted a new chapter, let me know what you think :D
6/1/2007 c6 MeiLeeCalifornia
Lol, I read that fast, must be I'm sucked into the story... :D
6/1/2007 c5 MeiLeeCalifornia
The intrigue, the secrets, the...[head spins back to table] oh, fettuccine!
6/1/2007 c4 MeiLeeCalifornia
Lol, boy I've understood that exhaustion from work before :D

Oh, before I forget, would you mind checking out my other story, "Silverantha" if you have time? On to more reading...!
6/1/2007 c3 MeiLeeCalifornia
Hmm, didn't quite expect that. Off to another chapter!
6/1/2007 c2 MeiLeeCalifornia
Nice twist with the letter!
6/1/2007 c1 MeiLeeCalifornia
Oh, very grabbing intro! Very descriptive (grimace - but that's a good thing right?) :D
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »