for I'm In Love With A Stripper

6/22/2009 c25 9xemeraldeyesx
Are you kidding? I loved it! And I can't believe it's over, either. Loved it all the way.
6/21/2009 c25 10Elosion12
Lol. That last sentence made my day. This story was amazing. I would tell you I can't wait for the next chapter, but the story's over. :P

Well, I look forward to more of your stories.

Keep writing!

Elosion12
6/21/2009 c25 1storys
AREN'T YOU AWESOME? I KNOW RIGHT.

Such a cute ending - i love the shootout :D no, no, I liked that they broke up and then got back together. Realistically sweet. And I loved the whole thing about the produce guy. I LOVE THIS STORY.

okay now i'm going to stalk your other stories.
6/21/2009 c25 1MiniMari
I've been reading this story ever since you posted Chapter 4! I've been hooked ever since.

This story has honestly been one of the best I've read. It's a really cute story :)

Congratulations on finishing a fine piece of work!
6/21/2009 c25 2madaboutbooks
Loved the ending to this story and was great to see an epilogue...can't wait to read your other stories! Great story!
6/20/2009 c25 D-Mish
Haha I absolutely loved the ending. Totally suited the story. Well, just the last line :P

Not bad :) Will go off to read your others stories now
5/22/2009 c24 10Elosion12
HE NEEDS TO PROPOSE! :)

Elosion12
5/12/2009 c24 SNOWBITCH2
OMG O-M-G LOVED IT THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS BUT U'D THINK HE'D B HAPPY IDK BUT THAT WHOLE THING ON THE END ABOUT MR. N MRS. SMITH SHOOT NO FRICKEN ARGUMENT BETWEEN THE PARENTS N JEAN N LILLY HAS TO KEEP THE WEDDING ON AND MOVE AWAY N FIND SOMTHING ELSE TO DO WIT JEAN N STAY AWAY FROM HER PARENTS N LIKE IDK U CAN FIGUEURE IT OUT THATS A BRAIN THINKER U GOT UR REALLY GOOD AT THIS GOOD LUCK ;) LOVE UR WORK U.D. SOON
5/12/2009 c24 1storys
who she's rich! i like that :D okay i guess the Mr Mrs Smith shootout sounds goodish! but do what you want, surprise us!
5/12/2009 c24 1Jevanminx
Oh a rich family hey, adds an interesting turn to the story.

JM
5/12/2009 c24 9xemeraldeyesx
I think Jean should go and meet Lilly's family and they are mean and wholly disapprove, and then he proposes to her and they disinherit her. Harsh, but at least then he wont be intimidated by the money! Men are so strange sometimes.
5/12/2009 c24 MelDolly
I absolutely love this story. It's fantastic. Sorry I didn't review at the end of each chapter, this is just such a fun story I didn't want to stop reading it so I tried to read straight from start to finish.

There are times through out the story where words are missing from sentences or words are repeated unnecessarily and I also noticed that Lilly's eye colour kept changing from Green to Hazel. Once it even happened within five lines of each other. It was quite amusing. xP

Anyway, the small faults are easily fixed and don't affect in any way the enjoyability of this story. I wish it wasn't ending!

I can't wait for the next chapter.

I know how hard it is to maintain a story for as many chapters as you have so I would like to say a quick thank you for putting in the effort. It's not usually recognised by many readers.
5/3/2009 c23 2autumn sea
This is a really good story, probably one of my biggest favourites on this site. Unlike other stories, you give just the right amount of description and you never once over did it! :)

I look forward to finding out how it will end.
4/18/2009 c23 6Rogue-writer-16
Hey hey,

Love this story :) It's so sweet.

Ending... hmm... how about something bittersweet- like they are together for a while but grow apart or something? Uneventful but not something everyone would expect in such a story *shrug* tis up to you though. Might Author. haha.

Well done

RW
4/16/2009 c23 1storys
AW! im so happy oliver and veronica's together :D

no don't ride off into the sunset. don't let them kill themselves...NO HES NOT GAY.

but are they married? i don't think they should get married in university. i think something dramatic should happen, like a kidnap or some girlfriend stealer or some sort of fight AND THEN a happy ending :D
169 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »