for Where Dreams Go To Die

1/29/2011 c1 63Lifeshade
Beautiful and very haunting. :)
10/16/2008 c1 chakra.spirit
wow

just wow

simply one of the best poems i've ever read

the melancholy, the pain, the suffering, such a deep meaning, god, i love it

you're definitely good at this and i'll definitely check your other poems out, if you have more, that is xP

anyways, just here to express some love and till next time

Carpe Diem =3
1/11/2008 c1 31Lurid Black
Wow, looks like you've put deep thought into each word, really well written, great job, keep writting!

~Lurid~
10/23/2007 c1 3Gingitsune-chan
I love Vast, so when I saw your summary saying one of their songs inspired you, I had to check it out.

Not bad... I was not disappointed.

Keep writing because I think you have a lot of potential...
4/13/2007 c1 I Found Myself At 24
WOW. I don't really know what else to say other than wow. The images...the actual melody this put in my head. Matthew, you've outdone yourself. I'm definitely coming lack to read this one again later and if I get the melody worked out I'll let you hear it if you want. Wow...
4/7/2007 c1 78Ironic Presence
Whoa. Very powerful. It actually reminded me of a work I have, called "A Field of Broken Glass". Perhaps you'd like to check it out and review, and while you're there, help me in my pathetic attempt at poetry.

The best word I can use to describe the mood of this is "tragedy". Maybe.

Keep writing.

Presence.
4/6/2007 c1 25justaguy
You know that I am a fan, always. I am not sure that I got the "Shards of broken glass lingering in my feet." I was wondering about them beingon the ground, all around your feet. To me lingering sounds like the shards choose to "linger."

I do love the idea of "A world where it rains broken glass."

Hugs to my friend. Just hoping you will explain it for me and give me a deeper meaning.

There is an old song that I always liked. I can not remember the title, but it said...

"People stop and stare,

I can't see their faces.

Only the echos of their minds."

I want to do something with that as a motivation one day.

Take care, my friend.
4/5/2007 c1 70continuous brevity
amazing poem, great job!
4/5/2007 c1 Liebchen Rose
Beatuiful darling, though a few of the stanzas seem a little off to me. :/
4/5/2007 c1 59radioactive stanica
You always write beautifully! BRAVO!

Best Wishes!