for Paper Existence

6/11/2007 c1 829Anaare
Wonderfully playful poem, which I have much enjoyed reading. You have some beautiful imagery here. For example:

"Just as long as there is sunlight

And lanterns at night."

So, good work. Keep writing!
4/12/2007 c1 flies.like.decay
Paper annoys the shit out of me. When I try to write on the lines, my handwriting is all shaky and ugly and then I've ruined everything, ha ha. Sometimes I write in squares. It's more fun anyway. Am I happy? No. I was just thinking about all those reviews I left you and how whenever I tell somebody about myself I stop replying to their emails and then try and forget about them. I don't want to fool myself into thinking that they could care. Online. Or that they could suddenly stop caring. Online. So.. You're a pretty good writer. Sorry, I forgot to say that before. I get so caught up in myself it's disgusting. But I only do it when I'm online, ha ha. When I'm by myself, I'd rather think about imaginary people. They're usually beautiful, but they have some sort of problem. How typical. It's everything I want to be. Beautiful, mysterious, capable of getting better (or atleast wanting to). But anyhow... I'm rambling. Bad habit. I probably need another cup of coffee.
4/8/2007 c1 130b-U-b-TRUE
this is sweet.I totally know how you feel. Well done :)
4/8/2007 c1 174a silenced revolution