for One Reason to Hate Rebecca Wiles

10/5/2020 c3 Otakuami
Omg this is so good. why can't you continue? I love the chemistry between them
12/18/2016 c3 Toffeema
I know it's futile, but on the miniscule chance . . . Any update possible? The first three chapters are intriguing.
9/2/2014 c3 Bear104
Last updated in 2008 but I'm still reading your story now in 2014.. You're amazingly talented, I hope that I can finish reading this story one day XD
1/26/2011 c3 5tickle.me.blue32
I'm so sorry that I didn't get to review earlier because I should have. I'm in love with that story, even if it has only three chapters. With some stories you can just tell you're gonna like them from the very beginning. Anyway, I don't want to be a bother and tell you to update soon (because I really, really... don't like it when people do that), but since I love all your stories, I figured that I should just stop by and say that you rock ;). AND that your stories make me smile. I hope you haven't given up on this one, though :P.
12/2/2010 c3 Kalilah
Any hope of this story being continued? I'm cursing at my carelessness; reading a story that was unfinished. To make it worse, a story that is good and has potential.
7/25/2009 c3 J.E.Wyatt
Hi! I'm MissBluestocking from Wordpress-I just happened to see your blog on my status page of who visited. Then I discovered that you were a Fictionpresser, so, naturally, decided to check your story out.

Great premises! I only meant to read a chapter but ended up reading all three. I love it. I found myself chuckling several times while reading. And I love how you start off with the "ten things..." thing. Very witty. Hope you'll update!

Keep up the great work,

J.E.Wyatt
1/18/2009 c3 anony
I love this story so far... especially the characters ^^ I love how Natalie and Mark bicker, pick on, and pull pranks on each other. I hope you continue getting more inspiration so you can update =)

And actually, I wouldn't mind the Natalie/Mark romance.. I think it'll be interesting to see how they develop feelings for each other... I actually find them to be kinda cute together so far :P Though I'm curious why Natalie had a "sad" smile on her face at the end? Maybe it'll be reveled in later chapters? Hope so =)

Good job so far, love it!
1/5/2009 c3 20Twilight Starr
The ending of the chapter was cute. ^^ I enjoyed reading it.

~Twilight Starr
12/6/2008 c1 14Renana
please update soon :) i love this so far!
11/23/2008 c3 1FamousOneLiners
love it.
11/22/2008 c3 4moshpitqueen
I like it so far, especially the lists.

You should continue!
11/22/2008 c3 9ohxrosie
This is great, I do hope you stay inspired.
11/22/2008 c3 2happilynuts
hey! im glad you are continuing this story! i love it! hehe update soon -love haidee
11/15/2008 c2 Michalay
I thought it was amazing. You definitely got into character. I love how Mark and Natalie truely hate each other...Now I hope they don't fall in love in the end, because that would be just utterly weird.

Hehe, and I love how Natalie refers him as "the cow". hehe.

It tickles me greatly.
7/29/2007 c2 Dr. to be
I love Natalie's sarcastic personality! keep on updating.
22 Page 1 2 Next »