for The Underdogs

2/11/2012 c1 woundedwarriorwondering
Great detail, it helps the the imagination.
7/21/2010 c1 4TK Anez
test
5/31/2010 c1 lijuan

welcome to our website is :
5/31/2008 c8 ernest
boobs
5/21/2008 c8 3LocalMedicalFacility
I must say, this is very well written. I've never seen a main character that was an underground fighter and a girl. I like the twists and I look forward to the next chapter!
5/21/2008 c2 7MatsuGlare
-Low there-

this one is really excellent, i tell you! I'm happy you told me about your fic. I totally love it!~ hehehe...your characters are very unique, especially Jenna...i so love her! haha...i can't imagine how they became bestfriends! Anyway, the plotline is very original and your writing style is really superb. I just have finished reading chapter 1 and i gotta say i'll add this one on my faves...updates please! =)

jaane...=)
2/4/2008 c2 5Tnayoub
So far this story seems original with the main character being a 14-year-old underground fighter...weird. Anyway, the dialogue seems to fit the mannerisms of a young, rebellious teenager.

However, the prank call to that girl's ex at the end of this chapter did sound a little unrealistic. It seemed like it went too fast...like his reaction should've been more shocking or something.
12/23/2007 c7 BriRy
this story is going great so far. please continue it, i'm very intrigued and can't wait to see what happens next.
8/16/2007 c1 3Guagna
Wow. The prolouges intense! I can't wait to read the rest =]
8/8/2007 c7 26Melladonna
Another grand chapter! Keep up the good work!
8/2/2007 c1 Jason
Dear Darcy,

You are great.

Love, Minkles and Jason hahahaha

Darc, I only read the prologue, because that's all I have the attention span for, but I liked it. I hope you get lots of positive reviews and get your book published and become famous..and share some of your money with me to buy cookies =P.

Love,

Jason (your best friend before you became famous)
8/2/2007 c7 ernest
Pretty intense story. It's starting to get exciting. Finally.

More cursing please.
7/25/2007 c2 4Nero91
This is a very cool story, Tak is an interesting character, and the story flows very well, I'll have to read the next chapter soon, thanks for reviewing my story.
7/24/2007 c1 BriRy
wow, i just read the prolouge and that was very impressive. very detailed and descriptive. it looks like this will be good. i'll come back and read more and give you more of my thoughts in the very near future.
7/23/2007 c5 26Melladonna
This...Is really good. It's nice to see a story that is actually well-written around here. There are so few that are actually good (most poorly written and horribly clich'ed) I'm definitely going to put this on my alerts list so I can follow future chapters.

If you have the time or simply want to, feel free to check out some of my works.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »