for Missed Connections

12/3/2011 c11 1Pennies-In-My-Pocket
Oo Lala~ lol. I dunno how to spell it. I likey the chapter though. I like the author's note in the middle of the scene. too. I laughed so hard at that! Update soon please!
10/20/2011 c11 1Shjsj7732
Ooo! I had no idea you had continued this story! I'm so excited! I started reading this when you first wrote it!

I love the personalities you have developed. I think Patrick and Cam make an adorable couple!
10/7/2011 c11 QuickSilverSand
update soon!
8/20/2011 c11 my infectious smile
I like your story a lot! Cameron and Patrick are very cute together and it seems like they get along well. I'm looking forward to more!
8/15/2011 c11 i-wish-i-had-wings
wow, usually i don't really like reading from the dominant one's POV, but man, i love patrick! xD and he and cam are so sweet together ^-^

so, when will john and deanna meet?

i'm subscribing to this one now =)
7/23/2011 c11 PervEcToy
Um...people..should wear condoms when they're doing anal sex, even though they've cleaned theirselves thoroughly, have no STDs, and are in monogamous relationships. There are tons of bacteria there in the anus.

But if you want this story not close to real life, just merely fun, hotter, more "intimate" or whatcha call it, then fine. Go ahead. It's your story after all. Fiction.

I'm just worried there'd be people who'd be misled then think it's okay doing anal sex in real life without condom. It's not worthy taking the possibility of transmitting something dangerous.

Have a safe sex. Use condom. Condoms will reduce the possibility of getting diseases.

Just if you care 'bout yourself and your partner.

Then again, CMIIW.
7/6/2011 c11 yellow1105
They are lovely together. Can't wait your next update :-)
6/17/2011 c11 Nique13
\(/∇/)\
6/17/2011 c11 67Kinda.Sorta.Insane
And... we leave off with a cliff hanger of the worst kind. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/14/2011 c11 Deadly Disaster
Cameron is so cute with his shyness, but im cureouswho will end up being the more dominint one in the relaitionship.
6/11/2011 c11 4calvin101
Please UPDATE SOON XD!

I love this story, and I really really want to read the next part:)
6/8/2011 c11 5Mrs.Sara.Leugers
OMG your back! I have been following you since You, Me, and Baby Makes 3! I was in shock when I got the e-mail alert. I'm under a new pen now but still writing. Can't wait to see more steamy scenes!
6/7/2011 c11 DNAstar
kool story, its so cute i love Cameron hope you update soon :P
6/6/2011 c11 1Rae Kitano
Short but sweet.

Loved the final scene LOL
6/6/2011 c11 VivianJYJ
cliffhanger! i hate you~ (just kidding he he)

can't wait for next chapter when Cam lost his gay vir. for the 1st time he he he
201 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »