for Missed Connections

6/6/2011 c11 Poptart Guava King
I actually didn't think you were gone. I was very upset to see that "to be continued" bit. D: and you made me laugh out loud in panera when i read "bulging monster"... people looked at me like o.O
6/6/2011 c11 17JtheChosen1
Very funny beginning here! Loved how it ended haha!
6/6/2011 c11 anonymous
LIKELIKELIKELIKELIKE!

please update soon!
6/5/2011 c11 hexyz
Ooh this is a fun read! The banter between the friends are amazing. It makes me want to have my own John or Dee, even a Tony! lol
6/5/2011 c11 Nock
Happy to see you back and writing :-) and nice chapter although really short... Maybe the name of appetizer would be more relevant concerning its length. And our impatience to see the rest coming. Thanks for it ^^
6/5/2011 c11 3no-ones-puppet
I find Cam's bashfulness and inexperience cute and endearing. I wonder if that's why Patrick likes him so much too... I mean despite his body of course. Lol. :)
5/28/2011 c10 67Kinda.Sorta.Insane
Creative idea. Great story. Can't wait to read more^^
5/27/2011 c10 Poptart Guava King
I wish I lived in whatever city they live in that has a sports bar where two gay men can be openly affectionate. D: Anyways, I'm glad everyone's getting along. And yes John = fag hag D:
5/27/2011 c10 1Scorned
Aww, for some reason John reminds me of a big Teddy-bear 3, update soon! ;)
5/27/2011 c10 krlsen
5/27/2011 c10 Anonymous
I'm glad you're back, and I like this story. I like the slow build up of the relationship.
5/22/2011 c9 Poptart Guava King
WOOT WOOT. :D this made me so happy. despite the shitty day i'm having. Glad to see those two make progress and honestly Cam is way too cute for words.
5/20/2011 c9 3no-ones-puppet
Ohhh snap! You are on a roll! I loved the chapter of course! And personally I don't think Cam will be able to keep it from John. Nor do I think Patrick will be able to keep it from his fag hag boss either. :D
5/20/2011 c9 17JtheChosen1
Yay for another update! Great work here, loved it!
5/19/2011 c8 3no-ones-puppet
Gosh! Finally! Just kidding. :) I'm soooo happy that they're finally starting to think about the physical aspects of the relationship... I mean, yeah It's good to wait when you're younger but 27 is a WHOLE different ball game! Now... The next couple of chapters shall be the good part yeah? :)
201 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »