for Missed Connections

5/19/2011 c8 32giacide
So happy your back to updating this...cant wait for more and I cross fingers that the chapters continue to flow. THANKS!
5/18/2011 c8 1Rae Kitano
It's great that you have updated.

In fact lots of writers have updated this last week it's been great.

Please update again soon. Im looking forward to the outcome of Cameron and Patrick's relationship.
5/18/2011 c8 anonymous
great chapter! please continue this story
5/18/2011 c8 17JtheChosen1
Excellent update here - loved it!
5/18/2011 c8 VivianJYJ
when i saw the email, i ws like holy *&%*# LOL cuz i couldn't believe that this will be ever updated again~~ i mean, man~ im ready to give up, but, hell~ you make my day haha

i loveeee this story, and it's gonna be a shame if you stop it~ i always like this kind of story, you know, slow~ romantic~ focus on the relationship, feeling, and love~ and the accept-and-love-who-you-are kind of thing, you know

i loveee shy Cam, witty Patrick hehe hope to see more progress in their relationship real soon 3 and of course, smut! hehe

waiting for your next update~ i know you're busy, we all are at some points, but pretty please~ please dont give up this story~ and please don't hang us out for much longer~ yeah? hehe thank you :)
4/18/2011 c7 WittyRemark
I love this, I can't wait for an update!
12/29/2010 c7 Me
Um. Update? Please?
11/13/2010 c7 Teldra
This is cute!
11/6/2010 c7 User95432
oh... really like this! I love both Cameron and Patrick but especially like Patrick for some reason (maybe it's his slightly overblown personality at the beginning that got me, lol). Looking forward to more when you get round to it.
10/14/2010 c7 1Rae Kitano
;) I really like your story.
8/23/2010 c7 4Reiki Convulsion
Hey! Thanks for reviewing my story! Now I shall do the same! Haha

So, I absolutly love Cameron's character. He's so adorable. You don't read about too many genuenly shy characters these days. I swear, they all seem to have a completely confident ego problem. lol.

I'll be following this story! XP

~Reiki
7/11/2010 c7 9Lerene
I love this! What a great story! Please continue!
4/24/2010 c7 xday11
Awesome. Seriously.

:) I strongly encourage you to continue writing, even though I realize this hasn't updated in a while. It's a lovely story, and Patrick and Cameron are both very cute. I'm so curious to see if Deana and John get together or at least meet; I bet it'd be interesting. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you get the chance to finish/post more of the story.
3/12/2010 c7 8mizzlizdiz
Aw this is cute! I just love the shy boys :)
3/1/2010 c7 Poptart Guava King
:D

I'm not even sure what to say D: I guess it's just that time of day :P love Cameron and want to give him a hug
201 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »