for Private Lives, Public Property

10/30/2011 c21 1SkyLyte
Ooooh yeah! This story totally rocked! I've never read a story based in Australia before. I love it. Every single bit of it. I figured out Jasper's mother as soon as you said straight, white teeth. It was that lady from the toothpaste commercial.

You've done a great job. I know I'm about 2 years and 3 months late, but it's a wonderful story nonetheless. Your writing style is direct and interesting.

I love that you ended it with Tarquin's POV because I found it very unique. I really like the ending because everyone came together.

Thank you. I almost cried at the end. I hate it when awesome stories end. Man, I love this story and the feeling I have right now.

Amazing...!
10/19/2011 c21 littlemiss76
You know I didn't know that the goss mags followed lives of AFL I knew they did Rugby League and Cricketers. *shrugs* Cute story.
10/15/2011 c21 4Skarlett Potter
I love you
10/1/2011 c21 mallow.puff
Absolutely 100% loved this story. You write elegantly and your descriptions are so detailed and precise. The epilogue was unexpected with the switching of POV's, but I thought it somewhat suited. This was truly wonderful to read.
9/28/2011 c21 1Jaliy
I thought this story was brilliant. It was well written,witty and kinda classy.

Good job!

Jaliy!~
9/27/2011 c10 6ithinkyourgay
i have to say that this story has surprised me. from the very first chapter i could tell that it was very well written you have actually well sustained ideas and it reflects in your writing style. honestly i think that this story deserves heaps more reviews that it currently has. other stories that are written very badly have more reviews and i, for one, do not understand this.
9/18/2011 c21 periperi
Wow I read this all in one day and I am amazed, I sincerely loved this. It was so... nice and fluffy and positive and sunshine despite the little drama.

That being said, you have a talent for writing, and honestly I really feel put out with the whole changing POV thing but you nailed it. You really did, and I enjoyed this story a lot while flailing and squeeing and crying sometime in between. Very very very good job.

Hope to read more from you :)
9/15/2011 c2 7N-butterfly
Wow, this sitch will be sooo misunderstood... poor Lucas... great chap though!
9/15/2011 c1 N-butterfly
great first chap! :) you obviously put a lot of effort into this (I didn't even find one mistake! awesome!) and I really appreciate that. Can't wait to see what happens next...
9/10/2011 c1 Whatsoever
You are the most amazing writer I've ever had the pleasure of coming across and please please PLEASE update the Monkey story faster! PLPP is my favourite story on fp so far! Just thought you'd like to know :)) I love your stories! I'm obsessed! You are stupendous! :D
9/5/2011 c21 16White Rose Blossom
Alright so first of all, this story was pretty epicly awesome. Loved every momemnt of it! I also loved it all the more being a US student on exchange in Australia at the moment, so there was so much I was able to catch on to that I wouldn't have been able to do two months ago. Esepecially the entirety of footy!

Awesome job.

-Aria
9/3/2011 c21 Rosedreamer101
AWWW THIS STORY WAS AMAZING :DDDDD ! OMGOSH IT WAS SO CUTE . SIGHH. I LOVE THE HOW YOU ADDED THE EXTRA ABOUT TARQUIN :D SO CUTE. BUT GAHH ISOBEL AND LUCA 333
8/30/2011 c21 Hajakuru Luver93
WOw WOW wow wow! this story is literally one of the best stories ive read in a very long time! it was soooooooo goood:) and Isobel and Lucas were soooooo cute omg omg your an amazing writer i can't wait to read more of your stories! loved this one! great job!
8/22/2011 c21 chellygoesrawr
Gee, I'm sort of two years behind from this story but it doesn't really matter! What matters is that this story is undescribable. I fell in love with it at the first chapter- as cheesey as it sounds. Who doesn't want a Xavier or Mark in their life? Those guys are awesome and I would looove to have them as friends. I'm also thrilled at the epilogue and at the story in general. Thanks for writing it (:
8/20/2011 c21 Wondering Hail
Wonderful story, loved reading every chapter :)
3,193 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »