for Private Lives, Public Property

7/26/2013 c21 elliefrog
I really love this story and it is amazing but there is one thing that just got to me about the picture for it and please don't get me wrong or anything I'm not dissing you, it's just that Lucas's football uniform is an American one not Australian. It probably hasn't been on anyone else's mind mind as an Australian myself I just was wondering why you did it like that, cause i'm sure there is a reason. Anyway I truly do love your story and I've read and loved some of your others as well, you truly are an amazing writer and I hope you continue to write and publish on this website. Sorry if i seemed really mean writing this cause I don't mean it to be I was just wondering. Maybe you had trouble finding an Aussie uniform for the picture or something. Great story :)
7/24/2013 c19 cassiealan34
Love this story:)
7/22/2013 c21 momo3069
Really great story!
7/6/2013 c21 4Leasah
Amazing story. This thing was made for my favorite's list.

I loved every single bit of this story. The characters, the storyline, the writing style, the ending, etc...Everything!

You're an amazing author. Thanks for bringing us this story. :)
7/2/2013 c21 3Alice Nguyen1
OMG! I finally finished! And it was so amazing, well-written and all. You have such talent and I like how you put in dept about the characters and especially the last chapter with Tarquin's POV, it was amazing! I just love it! I'll probably going to put a recommendation about this story on my blog, I'll send you the link to it, soon. Anyway...you're the best ever!
-Alice
7/1/2013 c10 Penny Tall
I totally agree with you on the Grease thing. I love the music, but the romantic bit was a bit...off.
6/29/2013 c5 Alice Nguyen1
I just freaking love this story right now, but unfortunately I have to pause here before finishing, but I got to say...I just fallen in love with this story!
-Alice
6/26/2013 c20 1BrigadierNinja
I think this is probably the 20th time I'm reading this story. I know, it's pretty weird but I can't help it! In my opinion, I THINK IT'S THE BEST BOOK EVER WRITTEN ON FICTIONPRESS! It's really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really times a billion, AWESOME! REALLY GREAT JOB ON THIS STORY! I LOVE UR WORK! I've read all ur stories at least more than once lol and ur one of the best authors here!
6/21/2013 c21 redandwhitetigers
Love your story. I was confused at times when you talked about the oval field, because I'm used to a rectangular field. This story is a emotion roller coaster. I also love your metaphors. They were really creative. Good job.
6/21/2013 c20 redandwhitetigers
These past few chapters are really making me emotional. I just want to ball my eyes out. Good job with putting a lot of emotion.
6/7/2013 c13 1Sapphire Kist
Wow. Normally I don't review a story before I've finished reading it but I just have to let you know how much I'm enjoying this story. I'm normally not a romantic but the fluff in this chapter had me tingling.
6/7/2013 c21 4Fiery Dancer
I loved this story! Absolutely fantastic :) nothing to say except it was awesome and the epilogue managed to wrap everything up so nicely!
6/4/2013 c21 3Bruatar
I just read your whole story... it's amazing and I LOVE IT! thanks for sharing your beautiful talent!
5/26/2013 c1 Mspiaya
How old are the characters? Thanks.
5/19/2013 c21 2auroraglider
I started this story this morning and read straight through. It is absolutely magnificent. I love all your stories. You are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
3,193 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »