for Private Lives, Public Property

5/18/2013 c21 7vanillatwilight
I just want to say, I love this story so much I could die. It's ruined my life! In the best way possible, though. Two things:

ISOBEL AND LUCAS ARE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!
and
THIS STORY IS FLIPPING BLOODY AMAZING!

So! That's all.
5/16/2013 c21 1souslapluie
I read this whole book so straight through that I didn't want to stop to write a review just so that I could move on and read the next chapter. I know, I know, that was bad of me. I'm sorry.
But seriously though! This was so incredibly awesome! I've been meaning to read it for awhile but was just never able to because I didn't have the time and now that I'm on summer break and my boyfriend is 2,000 miles away, well.. Wow. Seriously, wow.
I loved it so much! It was such a cute love story and it touched on a topic that gets me going- I hate how people decide that they know what's going on in celebrities lives better than the celebrities do and then make up fake stories to sell. That's one of the reasons why I loved your story- it showed the dangers of paparazzi and portrayed those annoying magazines in a bad light, it was great! Lucas & Isobel were genuine people to me who I learned to care about.
Well done and amazingly put together! I can't wait to start your Do-Gooder story now!
5/15/2013 c21 16FairyTaleDreams
Omg. How do you keep doing it? I think this might be my favourite of all your stories. Atleast until I go read another one. Loved the Tarquin POV in the end and what characters! Seriously. You should SO give publishing your work some thought. Keep writing so I can keep reading :)
5/7/2013 c21 ThatPersonOverThere
I really enjoyed reading this story! It was AWESOME! Keep up the great storytelling.
5/2/2013 c21 jennielove
this is the best story i've read with a cute and happy ending. i loved it soooo much. u should make it a novel. its bettr thn the Harlequin novels.
4/28/2013 c21 1WheelieGirl3
Who's Jasper's mum I couldn't quite tell?
4/28/2013 c21 1BrigadierNinja
OH MY GOD! I'm not gonna lie, i read this story so many times! it's soooo, beyond, fantabulously amazing! GREAT JOB! you're an awesome writer and i really, really, really, really, really, (times that by pi) LOVE this story!
4/27/2013 c4 1WheelieGirl3
I love how you have based this on AFL and I'm a proud Aussie who follows her AFL religiously. This is amazing so far :)
4/26/2013 c21 hverlander18
By far one of the best stories I've ever read.

Love your stuff! Keep up the amazing work!
4/2/2013 c21 lily
i just read 176,109 words in 1 day - no wonder i didn't go to bed until 4am. THIS WAS A GREAT STORY. SO ADDICTING
3/27/2013 c21 1Eli123
this should be turned into a book, it's amazing !
3/24/2013 c21 KMx0x
Loved the story :)
3/22/2013 c21 Peacock Slayer
Wow I just loved the story. I was a bit hesitant of reading it and I'm glad I did. I just love Isobel she's just great in her own way that makes her special with her living in the city and stuff.
3/21/2013 c21 BattleShip
Hi, I have read this story twice and I absolutely love it. Everything about it and in it was just perfect. I'm curious to know if there will be a sequel or not, may be a story for Mark, Xavier, and Andy. I can tell you for sure that I would love to read each of their own stories. More specifically Andy's since he is a surfer and ... well how can anyone not like Aussie surfers ;)

I'm also curious to know if any of your characters are based on real people or not. Even if not, what inspired you to create the specific characters that you did, more specifically Lucas and Isobel. Were there different characteristics from people in real life that you wanted to pull together and create these characters?
Even if fictional, they were all great and very relate-able.

I'm not Australian but I did go there on exchange one summer. I totally loved it and hope to visit "land down under" again.

Thanks for writing this, you did an amazing job!
I'll definitely be reading it again :)
2/5/2013 c21 rozalicious678