for Private Lives, Public Property

2/1/2013 c21 6Carmel March
It can't come as a surprise that I've gone on to read this story, as well :) I am just such a fan of your works, old and new.

This story was...well, epic. That's the best word for it that I can think of. Isobel and Lucas came so far since the beginning, and I enjoyed every second of their development from forced acquaintances to the sweetest couple on Earth. Your writing was just flawless and showed the characters' personalities so well.

The epilogue was so fun and creative, and I really liked the ending with Tarquin's POV. Such a good way to end things.

All in all, this is another favourite of mine! Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us! :)
1/26/2013 c20 13JDFly
Back when I read this story I didn't have a fav list. Now I do and PLPP belongs on it.
1/11/2013 c21 L.Y Escape Reality
Love the ending, it was very sweet and well written. :)
1/11/2013 c21 3sora kinomoto
Loved itttt, specially the epilogue, I love reading more about happy times :D, and honestly I never want your stories to end! I feel so attached to the characters, thanks so much for this!
1/11/2013 c21 HeadOverHeelsInHate
Awww! So freaking cute. This was an ├╝berly epicly written and well thought out story. The characters were amazing an so cute. Isobel and Lucas are adorable. It's such a sweet story. Although I do wonder if Isobel's parents came / were invited to her wedding seeing as they don't have the best relationship. And Tarquin is amazing. I love him. I like how he was all stubborn and protective of Isobel's, it was so cute. And the brief moment of him with Dizzy was adorable. Love it!
1/10/2013 c21 1Charlette
Where can I find my own Lucas hmmm... Anyway, great story! Loved it from start to end - the fluff at the end was great hehe
1/3/2013 c21 beachrosey
I enjoyed. Thanks for sharing.
12/19/2012 c21 4R. Ficst
So I came back for a re-read. Yup. :)
12/17/2012 c21 2Hope.Love.Dreams
I've read this story before and think it is absolutely amazing! I love the characters and the plot. I also love the fact that you've based it in Australia, as the majority of stories are set in the UK or America. Congratulations on such an amazing story and thank you.
12/17/2012 c21 9AKhwab
Oh man! This is GOOD. Thank you so much :D I LOVED this.
12/14/2012 c21 Sparklingjewel12
This is a great story! I loved how Isobel and Lucas did end up having a kid in the end. But seriously. Awesome story :)
12/10/2012 c21 Ngoc1231
Omggg ahhh this was so amazing! And the football thing.. yeah it took me til like chapter 11 to figure out that it wasn't american football nor football uk aka american soccer. After a bit of digging, it was pretty cool to see a direct comparison between those and rugby added in haha. And awwwww this chapter. And all of that drama in the last 2. And I was totally waiting for a hospital scene haha. No story is complete without one haha.

It took me forever too to figure out why they were so happy when they found her looking like a complete mess. But after Gary showed up and did a little explaining things started to click haha. Me and my slow moments. Well I loved this story! Totally took away a lot of study time but hey you always need a little love/fluff/drama in your life, even if you aren't personally experiencing it.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
12/10/2012 c21 ess3sandra
awsome! pure gold!
12/7/2012 c21 RomanticTeen
Oh gosh! I love this story! I love Lucas and Isobel! Their relationship is so cute! I think my favorite part of the epilogue has to be Quin's POV. I don't know why but I think his point of view wrapped the story up nicely. And for Jasper's mother I had to go back and re-read it after reading you AN. At first I thought the mother was Zarah for some reason. Why? I don't know! But then I reread the stuff about his smile and remembered the toothpaste girl and realized that the timing would be right.
12/5/2012 c20 whme88
You blow me off again! One of the best I have read in a while... Can't find many like Isobel, I naturally love her and Lucas Badslow too... LOL!
3,193 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »