for He Was Just a Child!

4/20/2007 c1 scotti
Maybe it's the mood I am in today, but i think everyone who has reviewed so far has missed the point to this poem. Yes, it is a 'lovely' and 'beautiful' piece and i suppose if one looked really (really, really) hard they could find humor in it and make jokes about suicide, but gees people, come on...

Chaos, honey, i'm glad that you were able to find solace in the words you wrote to express how upset this incident made you feel... the pain it caused through the ripple effect. I don't understand kids today and i don't understand why he did it either...his death is a shame and tragic and you wrote correctly when you said the world would be another angel short.

Scottie
4/18/2007 c1 10Michael A. Arnold
Oh my god...

That was so emotional, and pritty powerfull stuff!

Did that happon? Wow!

I love this poem.

Great work.
4/18/2007 c1 2brightlywound93
Wow. That's very sad. Im sorry. Beautiful poem, though. Im glad that out of something horrible something beautiful like this poem came.

Kali
4/18/2007 c1 4The Monkey King of Pirates
That is very sad, and true.

*TSP
4/18/2007 c1 flies.like.decay
As if that would happen, ha ha. I don't know how to stop reviewing. He should've hung me along with him. Then I wouldn't have to be bothered with a suicide letter. Lmao. Even if I did kill myself, I don't think I'd write a suicide letter. I'd write a list of songs to listen to and understand. Because music is all that I care about. But why am I talking about suicide?