for Breaking The Mirror

6/29/2007 c19 Wanabet
A cliffhanger you evil person! If you dont update soon, I am going to freak, and I new he was a cop.
6/29/2007 c19 5Violet Beatrice Baudelaire
No comments about the chapter, just wanted to say it's as good as ever :-) Rochelle- and continue soon!
6/28/2007 c19 XoLilSquirtoX
That was PERFECT! ha ha ha im so soo happy! YAY- *crazy Yaoi fangirl* lol go Seaton

only 1 word

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
6/28/2007 c18 XoLilSquirtoX
OMG you made me cry! lol i dont know whether for happiness or sorrow but i cryed! i love it YAY! go Jayden go woot woot (cheerleader style) tee hee! it was so great! ...
6/28/2007 c17 XoLilSquirtoX
i love this its great! ha ha im so glad i have time to read again! tee hee i love love love loev SEATON hehe *goes and puts on list of people needed to be stalked*

LOVE always keep up the awsomeness! :P
6/28/2007 c19 2Du Soleil Oriental
Finally!
6/28/2007 c19 formosaspirita
yay! you updated! I love this story so freaking much!

and seaton and jayden finally kissed and now seaton doesnt have to go back to his abuser father and the pedophile!

yay!

SO is Jayden going to move in with the teacher now?

lol update soon!
6/27/2007 c19 coldloner
you need to update...please you cant leave me hanging now, i want to know what happened to Seaton, and what happeneing between Jayden and Seaton!
6/27/2007 c19 2mia5081
umm, i'd like to have a real life Jayden and Seaton doll please lol jk. loved the update...and they kissed? you better update quick, PLEASE! lol

~mia
6/27/2007 c19 7dreamerdoll
Oh, my gosh, this story is so cute! well, not exactly cute in most parts, but WONDERFUl. the characters are terrific, you did such a great job with them. I love Seaton, and Jayden. Too cute. Anyway, terrific job!
6/27/2007 c19 34Extraho-Uxor
OMG! WRITE MORE WRITE MORE. THIS CHAP WAS AMAZING ON ALL THE DIFFERENT LEVELS... I NED MORE. LOL okay... that is all
6/27/2007 c18 Extraho-Uxor
I cant even describe what i felt when i read this chapter. you are amazing.
6/27/2007 c19 4kawaii-kitsune-thief
o.o!
6/27/2007 c19 1partie traumatic
Finally some action between Seaton and Jayden.Wo!I love it.

Nikki
6/26/2007 c19 sugardandy
*runs around screaming* kawai! Their first kiss! Its about time (but so worth the wait)! *puppydog eyes* next chapter pwease *faints from yaoi overload*

Lilsquirt: *pokes star with stick* oi, how ya going to read the next chappie if u faint?
2,139 « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 126 .. Last Next »