for Breaking The Mirror

7/31/2012 c9 Bj
Sigh. Dumb comment about Americans, who are all exactly alike, right. And you know all about them, too.
7/30/2012 c24 Anon
Please, please tell me this is just a very well-planned joke.

Great writing and realistic plot line is completely undermined by your inability to use the English language.

Tell me honestly now: how is it that you can correctly spell 'Sacrococcygeal Teratoma' and use it in your story, but you lack basic third-grade knowledge?

It's incredibly hard to take your writing seriously when you use 'your' when it should be 'you're,' 'it's' when it should be 'its,' and 'their' instead of 'they're.'

Even more irritating is the fact that you *do* use 'you're' correctly for a few chapters, and then go right back to 'your.'

And it's a shame, because you're honestly a great writer. Your characters are realistic (and also realistically-flawed), your pacing is nice, and you skillfully avoid beige prose.
7/27/2012 c32 Carlette
Well, I read it all! And I loved it :) You made me love Jayden and Seaton, wish death upon Alfred and Charlie, and even made me love Jayden's friends. I think where you ended it was perfect, and while it is sad it ended, it doesn't leave me unsatisfied.

*favorites*
7/26/2012 c2 Carlette
I was going to warn you, but it looks like someone already did! Your story was plagiarized. I saw it on amazon and couldn't help but be so incredibly angry. I remember seeing your story as it was being updated years ago. I don't know why I never stopped to read, because I really like what I've read so far. I really hope that you don't take this down or get discouraged by what this person has done. Now that I've begun reading this, I really want to finish it and give you, the REAL author the credit you deserve!
7/26/2012 c32 Kael
So I saw an AN from another author about this Amazon author named Kate Hopkins who has been plagiarizing and selling a couple of works from FP.

I've actually seen this person on Amazon before but never knew her works were plagiarized. Well, just to let you know after some text comparison of her works with stuff on Google searches it seems that your story may have been plagiarized by her. The excerpt she gives is the same as the beginning of your first chapter. I know that she's put up a lot of Crystal 99's stories and Amaka97's was the AN that I read about this Hopkins person. So maybe you guys should all get together and contact Amazon about this person.

I hope all you guys get this all resolved. Best of luck with this problem.
7/19/2012 c32 2NormaJean Beausoleil
whoa. thank you for sharing that story. i'm sure it's given strength to many of your readers.
7/6/2012 c2 Guest
Chapter 1:
"Did you [here] me, boy!"
I open the cabinet and rummage [threw] it

Chapter 2:
and so I don't know if he'll [lat] me…
"Oh please, Jayden, we both know [your] brilliant,"
"The second thing, [is I'm like] to ask how'd you get that horrible bruise?"

I stopped reading there. Probably missed some stuff in Chapter 1, but eh.

Half-hearted grammar Nazi signing out, no hard feelings, k? Keep writing. (:
6/29/2012 c22 LivinLyfe2TheFullest
hmm i wonder what's going to go wrong...
6/26/2012 c1 1SmileyfaceGurl
I like this!
6/4/2012 c32 1Mcgde
Oh god. This is probably the best story I have read on FP. I actually just started writing a new story literally right before I started reading this, and the boys name in it is Jayden! Imagine my surprise...:) anyway, definitly one of the best stories I've read! (Seaton seems like the giant teddy bear type, just the way I like 'emXD)
6/3/2012 c31 Dana Jameson
I loved this story! It's my absolute favorite! Thank you for this beautiful story!
6/1/2012 c32 kaychan001
omg ushould have whair its a year latter and its jaydens 18th birthday
5/27/2012 c32 anon
fucking amazing story, but i was soooo looking forward to some mind-blowing sex scene between Seaton & Jayden at the endd...
5/11/2012 c9 Guest
1,960 REVIEWERRRRRR XD I love did storwy :D
5/5/2012 c32 TheMusicIsEnough
Normally I wouldn't read a story like this, but it is really really good! I felt so bad for poor Jayden, what he went through was horrible! I'm so glad that he's happy now. I know Seaton will be good to him, even if he does want to do things with Jayden that he shouldn't after what he's been through. Seaton will love him. I know he will.

The whole story was so interesting, it kept me hooked the whole three hours it took to read. You have a great writing style! I don't think that there could have been a chapter after the last one. I like it the way it is. You should be really proud of this story, it's such a great one! :D
2,139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »