for Breaking The Mirror

5/31/2007 c16 1partie traumatic
An angry Jayden!I was shocked at that one but everyone has their breaking point.It's good that he finally got some of that anger out.
5/31/2007 c16 14Night Play
OHMYEFFING GOD! FINALLY! THIS IS A WONDERFUL CHAPPTER. IT MAKES ME HAPPYY. OMGOMGOMG. UPDATE AGAIN. FAST FAST FAST! :)
5/31/2007 c16 magalina
lol cool anime character... XD Seaton is kind of like that.

I love Jayden in a bad mood! I love that he snaps and I hate that he didnĀ“t tell Seaton about Charlie... but I still love that about him. I wonder if Seaton is ever going to beat the crap out of Alfred or Charlie... :D

More trauma, I figured :/ Poor Corin. Mr. Spencer is worried... I love him :P

And a kitten? Cute!
5/31/2007 c16 And-on-Anonymous
Ugh, i hate charlie, reading about him actually makes me feel sick. I think paedophilia is one of the worst crimes out there.

Still love Seaton though, and I like how JJayden is getting along- he's sort of growing emotionally, it's interesting.
5/30/2007 c16 OoohLookACat
poor jayden

the kid just never gets a break.

and damn that child molesting bastard, charlie.

gr

and linda and suki!

how could they do that?

good chapter

short

but good

izzie
5/30/2007 c16 Meri
o how i wish Charlie would die a slow painful death...anywho not to get sidetracked :p, lovely chappie as always and can't wait for more!

ps can the kitten i saved be named muffin?;p
5/30/2007 c16 1DRAGONFIRE04
Good update. Thank god that seaton save Jay.
5/30/2007 c16 3otter pop
You have no idea how happy I was to see an update. Seriously, I went camping and when I came home I was all like, "I hope the Jayden storie's updated," (because I suck at remembering titles) and it wasn't so I was sad. But then there it is and I was all "YAYY!" And I squealed. Yeah, scary. I SQUEALED! But... Charlie! What a douche. I guess... I don't know. At least he didn't just leave Jay, he got sent away (haha, that rhymed). But he's still a pedophile. I can't wait for more Seaton, please tell me the next chapter is their little sleep over? Okay well loved it as usual and please try updating just a tad bit sooner? Okay thanks! =]
5/30/2007 c16 2shades-of-light
I like it when Jayden looses control, it makes me happy. Can't wait to read more
5/29/2007 c15 BMW-rocks
I've been reading your story for a while, but haven't reviewed. I clicked on it out of curiosity, it's not my usual type, but I totally love it!

I don't know if this is on purpose (or if it is even something that can be done on purpose), but when I search for your story in the search engine it never shows up, not even when I copy and paste the title, your name or parts of the summary! I don't know what to do about it, or anything, but I thought I'd say something.

Keep going iwth the story, I can't wait to find out more about Seaton and his mysterious job!
5/29/2007 c15 23firestar267
Yes you do deserve reviews...a lot of them...wow! Im so glad i found this. You write really well, i love how we can see Jaydens progress towards Seaton and the whole thing is very well done, you really feel a connection, love it. cant wait for the update!
5/25/2007 c15 1Color Me Rose
Wow.

I've been sitting here for about an hour and a half reading this entire thing and "wow" is really all I have to say. =) I love the idea, I love Seaton, I love this story. It really isn't like every other child abuse story.

Update it right now, though, because I'm deathly anxious to find out what happens next.

PS: At the end, Kill Alfred. Please?
5/25/2007 c15 XoLilSquirtoX
LOVE! i love it.. tee hee and now im all caught up and so the death threats will soon come! :) So up date PLease (ill be nice the first time) lol i like sporks and cake.. and Yaoi so hurry with the next chapter! :P :)LOVE
5/25/2007 c12 XoLilSquirtoX
lol he new guy is cute! go corin.. but i stil think that seaton being mysterious is sexy!
5/24/2007 c11 XoLilSquirtoX
im getting excited! wee.. i cant wait till you reveal the more exciting stuff between seaton and jay... there so cute! *sparkly eyes* ~_-
2,139 « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 137 .. Last Next »