for Breaking The Mirror

6/16/2015 c17 5Ishotthealbatross
One can never have too much Seaton XD
6/16/2015 c16 Ishotthealbatross
Those charlie flashbacks literally made my head hurt. God, he's so disgusting. He sickens me.
6/16/2015 c14 Ishotthealbatross
For some reason, I thought he'd call Corin.

This story is so freaking addictive. I can't tear myself away from it.
6/16/2015 c13 Ishotthealbatross
I love your chapter endings. They really make me anticipate what's going to happen next.
6/16/2015 c12 Ishotthealbatross
I love Jayden and Seaton together. They're just perfect. Again, really good writing in this chapter.
6/16/2015 c11 Ishotthealbatross
I read one of your replies to a review, where you said you like Friedrich Nietzche. Just thought you should know that he was an advocate of war, and hated the notion of peace.

Anyway, this chapter was brilliantly written. And I love how you describe Seaton. His air of indifference, and yet his small gestures that show how much he cares :-)
6/16/2015 c10 Ishotthealbatross
So, charlie rapes him, right?
Ugh, I knew it. Hated him from the very beginning. Sicko.
6/16/2015 c9 Ishotthealbatross
I love this story. 'Nuff said.
6/16/2015 c8 Ishotthealbatross
Lauren is...insignificant. Well, aside from how she got Jayden beat up. But I kinda blame Mr. Spencer...if he likes Jayden so much, why'd he assign him to tutor such a ditz?
6/16/2015 c7 Ishotthealbatross
aww I miss Seaton!
6/16/2015 c6 Ishotthealbatross
This kiddo thing is scaring me. Is it possible that Charlie's the one he trusted and sonehow, Charlie hurt him?
I'm scared.
I hate it when people hurt Jayden :(
6/16/2015 c5 Ishotthealbatross
Seaton is lovely. He's my favourite already. Not counting Jayden, of course. Linda's kind of annoying, but Suki's cool.
6/16/2015 c4 Ishotthealbatross
I teared up when he called himself worthless :( This story is amazingly well-written. Dear author, you are clearly not an amateur.
6/16/2015 c3 Ishotthealbatross
Jayden is a sweetie. I want to hug him.
6/16/2015 c2 Ishotthealbatross
This seems like a really good story. So well-written, and I don't find the plot clich├Ęd till now.
2,139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »