for Breaking The Mirror

5/23/2015 c23 2Fobbster
Asphyxiating right now, you bastard.
5/7/2015 c24 2Calligraph
Oh my god, I call my brother a 'bad word'! XD
4/21/2015 c32 samekraemer
Thank you for sharing this story. I thought the ending was perfect. SK
4/11/2015 c18 Pixie Pixel
I KNEW IT SEATON IS THE LIEUTENANT OR WHATEVER BLACK I KNEW IT YES AHAHAHAHAHGA this is the greatest feeling ever okay bye AND YOUR STORY IS AMAZING like, it's so well done, and I don't know whether to be sad about that or not. You're getting the emotion and scenes and mannerisms perfectly, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not... Sorry, this is coming from a stranger and even if what happens in this story is based on real experiences, I don't expect you to tell me, but I just wanted to let you know that you're an amazing writer, and I really respect that.
2/24/2015 c19 Guest
I like this story, but sometimes things aren't... convincing? I dunno I'm justing speaking from personal experiences but it is intertaining. The Jacobs guy doesn't make a very convincing cop and that kss was a little unsavory, like too soon. I don't know, but it's still a good story regardless!
2/20/2015 c7 Brittney C
How old is Jayden?
1/11/2015 c1 2Ruby Leveau
Oh MY Gosh! Your Story was...I can't find the right words to describe how great it was. It is a Masterpiece! I really enoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing this emotional ,beautiful and amazing story ( yes I finally found the right words). It is definitely one of my favorite fiction on Fictionpress.
11/13/2014 c10 Guest
j k
11/13/2014 c11 romeo and juliet
romeo and juliette is better
11/4/2014 c2 5Michael Storm
Type your review for this chapter here...
10/30/2014 c1 thegreatestperhaps
I just discovered this story and so far I really love it. Jayden is an easy character to root for.
10/25/2014 c24 Nimbo
Looks I couldnt finish this fanfic this night

Well shit

Because I couldnt sleep thinking on what would happen

Good think is saturday... or sunday? its 3 AM so its sunday but I wanted this saturday/sunday to get a good sleep because school is killing me and then I found this and got caught and

I hate you

BUT I LOVE YOU

Thanks for writing this I had fun even if im not finished yet
10/25/2014 c23 Nimbo
3 AM

Im still reading this

I cant stop

Too interesting

Im gonna die
10/25/2014 c32 1Minadalrive
Dear Nilah,
I intended to go to bed early yesterday but ended up sleeping at 4 a.m. instead, reading this story in one sweet swipe :) I enjoyed it very much, but then I'm a sucker for DS power dynamics, especially in slash, and Jayden and Seaton were exactly that. I loved how you put all the nice characters together (the two lesbians, Jayden and Seaton, the teacher with a father complex, the policeman that arrested Jayden...) and how the story took unexpected turns -like when Seaton 'allowed' Jayden to go with the plan to arrest the bad guys. All in all, I really loved this story, and even though I would have liked to see THE scene after chapter 31 happens, I understand that you could see the end at that point. I can just hope you will write another long story someday. Keep up the good work,
Kisses,
Wonderbecky
10/19/2014 c25 jAN
just twice? I hope it's twice a day, then.
2,139 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »