for Pure Angel

6/30/2006 c1 25KayKay4700
Wow. I started reading this because I liked the title and your summary. I wasn't going to finish if it wasn't gripping, but it was very. I couldn't leave it there. It's so good! Please continue this story!
11/8/2005 c3 KaronePrincess
Please continue this story!

It is really EXCINTING AND INTERESTING story!

I am EAGER to read next!

She is brave. Please I'm seriously! I love this story! Please it!

I felt sorry for her!

Please I really mean it. Please continue this story!

My email is

Thanks!
8/25/2001 c3 DarkClaw2k
This is getting good, but difficult to understand. You really wanna brush up on your explantations...
7/21/2001 c1 DarkClaw2k
Cool! But I'll have to read Ch2 some other time.
6/21/2001 c3 2Chit Chat
THIS IS SOOOOOOO INTERESTING. WRITE MORE, JA NE~
4/11/2001 c2 Dvoid
I'm reviewing. Happy now? Cool story M. I like the bad guys. They have such cool names. well, gtg. Ja ne, D
4/5/2001 c1 4MetallicaGirl
hi, I really like this story, keep it going, your a great writer!
4/2/2001 c1 Jupiter's Angel
Hey U, I love this! Keep going please! ^_^

J. Angel
3/27/2001 c1 jen
pretty cool story, original, hope u continue it
3/24/2001 c1 Blazer001
I like what you have written so far and I can't wait to see what you have planned next.
3/21/2001 c1 Topaz Tribal
Hehehehehehehehe, I knew you knew I would review! Um, was that right? -_-' Well, I really like this new masterpiece of yours! ^-^ But, the language! Tsk, tsk. Do I have to wash your mouth out with soap? J/K You really have alot of fanfics going now. I hope you get the next chapter out soon. Also, remember to write the next chapter of "Clash of Powers" soon or I'll die of suspense! $10 says you don't know what movie I'm watching right now! Go ahead and guess! I dare ya'! ^_~ OH! Wait! Change of subject right now! I would love to see a crossover of Pure Angel and DragonBall Z! ^_^ That would be sooooooo cool! ^^ Ok, I'm rambling. Wait, but isn't that a good thing if I want to write a long review! Oh no. I'm going crazy. Well, it's not the first time. Or the second. Or the third. Aw, damn! Screw it! .