for Katrina's New Life

12/23/2007 c19 SuperCUTEJensen
great chapter cant wait to see what happens next i like your story
11/11/2007 c19 6Carmel March
Really wonderful job you're doing, as always. I was so glad to see an update in my inbox. So, keep up this superamazingness! I can't wait to read more :)

11/7/2007 c20 vio923
Sorry to hear about the troubles with your PC - hope you find Chapter 20.

Just wondering how long this story is going to be. I assume that in the end you'll have Katrina with Jake. If he's waiting while she grows up - are you planning to "fast forward" the years?

By the way, while she is still too young for a serious relationship with him - since she sees a lot of him (being her step-brother's friend) he better watch what he does. He doesn't want to do anything that will make her not want to be with him. Obviously he will have other relationships while he's "waiting" for her - but don't make them nasty.
11/6/2007 c20 bLuEbEaRgR
Yippe! =D

I love this story with the brother and sister bonding!

I don't have a sibling but I wish to have this kind of relationship! I could keep dreaming with this story! =D
10/7/2007 c18 2K.Bailey
so far so good. i really wish you would legthen the chapters though. lol. i want to know more before i click on the next chapter! But keep it coming, and quick! Can't wait to see what happens next!
10/6/2007 c18 6Carmel March
Sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't mean to take so long to review. I had read this when I had had a smidgen of time, but never managed to leave a review. But here I am :)

I can't get over how well this story is put together. It reads so smoothly, and it's so intriguing. This chapter was just as fantastic as the rest of them.

I'll try my best not to take a million kajillion years next time ;)

10/5/2007 c18 19ihrtbks
LOVED THAT! I like you developed the sibling relationship between Chris and Katrina; it's really cute!

UPDATE SOON!
9/27/2007 c18 11A Dark Ray of Hope
wow. that's a new way to give meaning to "icebreaker"..haha... :P
9/26/2007 c4 34RhythmOfMySoul
Great chapter! I liked it! No constructive criticism.
9/26/2007 c3 RhythmOfMySoul
The time frame is weird. The story starts off Monday morning right? when she gets Chris' shirt. Then it says, "later that night" implying monday night, and the end of the first day of school.

Next, "the next morning" implying tuesday. "that night" meaning tuesday night she writes an entry that says, "first day of school"

i love the plot, it's just that it's confusing for the reader.
9/26/2007 c2 RhythmOfMySoul
Great second chapter. THIS one drew my attention more than the last one.
9/26/2007 c1 RhythmOfMySoul
Eh, the first chapter was okay. I think it should have been longer because it should draw the reader in. It was too short to draw the reader in.
9/16/2007 c16 6Carmel March
I'm so glad I actually found the time to read this. Amazing job! I love how everything is developing more and more, making this a real story story. Not sure if that makes sense, but you know what I mean :)

Loved it, and I can't wait for more!

9/14/2007 c17 11A Dark Ray of Hope
oh, i'd be willing to be a beta for you, but i don't meet your requirements. i have a story that is currently on hold, and i have no idea if i will finish it. haha. but heck, i'll be happy to help if you can't find anybody. :D
9/13/2007 c17 13FM Radio
I'll be your beta! Niether of my stories are finished though...
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »