for Muse

5/24/2009 c1 2dragonflydreamer
Nice haiku. I always find writing an interesting topic to write about because it's so relatable on a website about...well...writing ^^

The personification of your "Muse" is also something that a lot of people can relate to, but you really did a good job of making her a very distinct entity. I could almost picture another person there over your shoulder as I was reading this.

I love the second line. It creates such a beautiful image.

Also, the flow's great. The breaks created by the lines are natural, so I can read this through without any awkward pauses.

Very nice work for such a short piece.

~Sparkles from the Review Marathon (link in profile)
2/15/2009 c1 80Jazzball
Very nice, mines mia, I like how you used the title as part of the poem... sort of like another line
8/28/2007 c1 38Kenna-Kat11
awesome...i wish mine would work for me...lol

~E~
6/17/2007 c1 46antigonelives
You say it just like I can't. Good poem, even at such a short length!
6/13/2007 c1 174a silenced revolution
If only my muse would always be there for me... I just hate it when she goes away... ANYWAY, great haiku!
6/4/2007 c1 70continuous brevity
very beautiful haiku! nice work.
4/25/2007 c1 65Nemonus
Good haiku. The second line expresses well the writer's feeling, especially in conjunction with the third. I hope she's "always there". Writer's block sometimes gets in the way. My muse, or the "entity" I think of as that, is a guy. He features in my story "Li", which is very different from this poem, but you might like to look at it. If not, that's fine.