for Child's Play

4/30/2007 c1 7Clandestiny
I like this story. I like the way it began and ended.
4/26/2007 c1 Guest
I like how you stated the description of the person in the beging and end of the story.
4/26/2007 c1 Angel Love
Well I like this, it's good writing, but in real life Will wouldn't go to jail just for bullying a kid, even if the kid did commit suicide later. As I said good writing tho, and I like the ending, you just need to do a little research and make his crime a bit more grievous.
4/26/2007 c1 2Levana
I stink at reviewing but I really like this.
4/24/2007 c1 6Vinnie K
Ha, love the ending and how this all panned out. Nothing more to say than it was pretty good. So...nice job [=

-shy smile- I guess this means I'm not dead right? Sorry about making you worry ]= I never meant to. I just finished reading your last PM and I just wanted to say of course you haven't said anything to upset me, don't be such an idiot [= It's a long story and I'll tell you it when I return all your PMs in a mega one most probably tomorrow. I've wrote a note on my hand to do so [=

I have to go. I'm not supposed to be on the computer -rolls her eyes-

Sorry once again,

- Vinnie x
4/24/2007 c1 58SilentlyRebellious
that was pretty freaky... really awesome writing. it flows well, makes you want to keep reading. the abrupt ending seriously takes you by surprise. very nice =)