for Awake

4/4/2005 c1 24Sarah-Brighteyes
I loved this and the metaphor that I took from it. I can say this about my own awakening to becoming a christian, my own little interpretation. I thought you did an awsome job though on this piece. Great flow...interesting topic. Sort of a thinking piece, captures the imagination and ones own life. Great write. Bravo.
10/27/2004 c1 145dfgsfdghftgt44
The concept itself is really good. Also, this was written very well. I don't normally care for rading rhyming ones because they feel all the same (although I write some myself), but i think this was one of the better ones I've read lately. Even better than some i've written lately. Good job!
~Lady Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
4/18/2004 c1 8Amara Ryden
wonderful! i love the concept! =)
2/16/2004 c1 7water sprite
Very good, I can relate to this feeling, like you've been living life through tinted glasses and have just taken them off. You wrote this beautifully :)
1/15/2003 c1 7TC Stark
That my friend was very good.
1/15/2003 c1 120Heather Montgomery
This is an amazing and extremely creative poem. I really like your metaphor. It's very true. Good job!
10/15/2002 c1 ESL
*sigh* ain't it the truth...
5/26/2002 c1 LordSmeagol
I like this a lot. The way you word things is beautiful.
1/4/2002 c1 11LBrookes
I like this very much. I'm of the opinion that different writing mean different things. It relates quite closely to something I experienced. I find it hard to write rhyming poems without loosing the meaning of it but you have mamaged to use rhyme very effectively in this poem. ~Dan
5/4/2001 c1 2lilrapchik
i like the concept of the story... nice job
4/25/2001 c1 48Ragdoll
this is pretty good :)... to me this is about wanted to walk through life the way you want and not have life pass around you. wanting to do exactly what YOU want not what they want you to do (my anti-capitalist side showing) :)
3/23/2001 c1 Jessica
Hey that's a very nice poem,keep up the good work,I'll let you know when i get mine posted,love alwayz-Jessica
3/22/2001 c1 16Archaic Tears
I like this one a lot..interesting view..*I once was blind but now I see* ^_-

sky
3/22/2001 c1 21Bloodlilly
amazing. beautiful. There is nothing like a well written poem.
3/22/2001 c1 poetrysdeadremarks