for Scalped Potatoes

10/2/2007 c9 11A Dark Ray of Hope
whoa. still confused...and..dizzy..head spinning... nice! :P
10/1/2007 c9 96SedateOperateCREMATE
NO, YOU'RE A TOWEL.

Man, this is like the best story ever written. I think the people who wrote it should get a million dollars. Damn, I wish I had these shweet skills. I WOULD KILL MYSELF FOR THEM, THEN COME BACK AND EAT SOME POTATO PIZZA. For sure. Which reminds me of this one time that I was at the beach. Did you know that the beach has sand? You know what else has sand? Some parks! At the park I like to dig holes and stuff. Sometimes I pick berries off of the trees. You know what else I like to pull off of trees? Leaves. Tea leaves. For tea. When I drink tea I like to pretend I'm in England with the Queen. Damn she's hot. Like the beach. So anyway, I saw a fat man at the beach. He was wearing a thong and he said, "HELLO!" I would make love to you if you were a corpse.
9/4/2007 c8 11A Dark Ray of Hope
wow. this last chapter made the most sense to me so far. haha. but still, it's all very twistedly entartaining. Ü
9/1/2007 c1 2C.Sabbadin
If you were shooting for dark humor and utter confusion then you succeeded.
9/1/2007 c8 Sausage Wallet
This is the work of pure geniuses! I mean, really! For two people to make this amazing thing is amazing. I would have you. I would have you hard. A lot.
5/30/2007 c5 ireallylovepie
Still getting more and more interesting, though it may take a bit of a crazy mind to understand such a crazy story. Keep up the great work.
5/25/2007 c5 4Mango Smoothie
Yeah, still confusing and all. How does the gasoline covering them play into all this and what about those other two guys? Weren't there like a lot more of them? I'm SURE there were...
5/24/2007 c5 11A Dark Ray of Hope
okay, are they gonna be torched? i really like the gasoline twist...^_^

i find it confusing though, because there are so many characters that have no definite traits, if you know what i mean. it would really help if you could add a sort of character profile at the end or at the beginning, just so your readers can have a grasp of what is happening through the characters.

but still, it's really good! kudos to you guys~! ^_^
5/23/2007 c1 15don juan banana
YA OK...

THIS IS REALLY I AM REALLY OFFENDED... 1 I AM A BIG FAN OF POTATOES 2 U COPIED MY STORY "THE POTATO CHIP" listen if u want to read REAL stories read MINE u have NO diea wat ur doing

BYE! WORST STORY EVER!
5/19/2007 c4 4Mango Smoothie
Okay, still pretty weird, and I have absolutely no clue what's going on what with all this randomness, but the truly weird thing about this is that I'm STILL really interested. ::shrugs:: I don't know...
5/16/2007 c4 11A Dark Ray of Hope
still weirded out, but i keep coming back for more twisted goodness! ^_^
5/14/2007 c3 4Mango Smoothie
Still very well written, but it's STILL confusing with all the changing of names and of people who's names I don't even recognize. But still, it's all pretty exciting, so I'll be sticking around.
5/14/2007 c1 Mango Smoothie
Hm...that was one of the weirdest things I have ever read. But very good nevertheless. Great imagery, so wonderful job on that, but it's still all really confusing. I'm hoping to read on and learn more about it. =)
5/14/2007 c1 5ireallylovepie
Rather interesting so far, a bit confusing at certin points, but very original, which I do like. I hope you write mor of this story, I can't wait to read more.
5/14/2007 c3 11A Dark Ray of Hope
oh..well, i still don't get the story, although this is a very interesting piece..haha...^_^
20 Page 1 2 Next »