for Far Away, in a distant filing cabinet

1/4/2008 c1 9GryffindorsQueen
Oh haha, wonderful. I definitely think you should do a whole lot more mythology based stories.
11/18/2007 c1 XxFallenxX
Haha. How delightfully funny. I really feel for the insurance company. They should definitely not be responsible for any damage caused by those(us) vermin.
10/20/2007 c1 MuzikalWriter
Hahahaha. This made me giggle. How did you ever come up with this? Oh well, no matter, it's brilliant anyways.

When Lucifer De Ville says, "It is quite bemusing really," however, I think it breaks the otherwise rather professional tone of the piece. I believe that is my only critique.

I loved it, though I'm agnostic myself. I hope that's not how it is, however, because if so, Mr. God's insurance is going to be swiped away from him pretty soon.
10/19/2007 c1 8pyratdame
I absolutely love it ... and I've only read this first chapter. It reminds me very much in humor and in style of Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy and I cannot wait to read more of it. I must find downtime at work more often!
7/1/2007 c1 JaveHarron
The funny thing is how much this resembles real life insurance policies...
6/14/2007 c1 138Aero Faerie Extraordinaire
This was very funny. Purely because of the truth in all the irony.

I love Lucifer De Ville's report. I enjoyed the way humans are seen as vermin, and all of God's attempts to exterminate us, because we do the same to other animals.

Very humourous.

Aero
5/28/2007 c1 1Artistic Hazard
I really like this idea, it's really funny and well written. For some reason when reading it I couldn't help but think of evil spouces taking out life insurace policies on their partner, just befroe they have an 'accident' hehe.

p.s thanks for the review.
5/1/2007 c1 7Nightmare Wolf
I like this an insane amount. Very well written. Amazing job.
4/29/2007 c1 fire 'n' ice