for Tell Me Why

11/21/2003 c1 67Unsubsuper
dont know what everyone thought was so confusing. like the progression of feelings, but i think you maybe could have put in another stanza before the last one because the change there is really sudden. overall, really good.
10/25/2001 c1 StriderHunter
I'm not an expert on poetry or anything-in fact, I don't know anything about it-but there was no problem understanding what you were trying to convey here, Sweet. You seem to be a provocative poet, as evident in this poem and in your others. Remember, if poetry confuses people, then it's a sign of being a profound piece of work! ;)
6/2/2001 c1 Mello
I don't find this confusing at all. You captured the rampant and wild thoughts one has listening to two voics in their heads: the voice of the soul's desire and the voice of the ego-self's fears.
6/2/2001 c1 1Tantricide
I think some people may be confused because it is a poem, about love, that expresses a lot of fear.

But there is a lot to fear about Love. The pitfalls are manifold, replete with traps and snares.

A wonderful poem. :)
3/27/2001 c1 41Willum
I, for one, found it very, very good, SweetEvil. Hard to understand? I don't believe so. I would think that a lot of people could relate to this, to that one person that we love but is afraid to love us back. Or, maybe, that's something that only a few of us ever truely experiance. No matter, I thought it wonderful, and very well done.
3/25/2001 c1 Tseng
I understood it. It was about someone who loved you but you were afraid to love them back. I totally understand, love can be a scary thing until you both agree on it... a while back I told my girlfriend that I loved her, but I almost didn't... I nearly crie trying to tell her because it meant so much. But once you say it, and they say it back ther's no feeling in the world like it. :)
3/22/2001 c1 38Erika Lynn
I loved it. Anyone who said they didnt get it is just ignorant and blind to talent. (but that's their loss. Your words are of universal understanding. Thank you for sharing.
3/22/2001 c1 16silversilence
I know! I hate that they took away the hit feature!*whines incesantly* anyway...Unless i'm totally off base I thought it was very clear as to what you were saying. I wish I could have the problem of running into a love I didnt understand as compared to running away from nothing at all...
3/22/2001 c1 poetrysdeadremarks
I think you did a heck of a job. It has great form and a great meaning (confusion of what you fear and what you adore). In this case a human being.