for What They WANT to Say

9/13/2009 c1 8E.J. Teine
Having recently been on Le Plane Trip from Hell, I can safely say that this is almost scarily accurate :P

I particularly liked the smoke in the lavatory part :D
11/30/2008 c1 4Reine Ayten
This is exactly what they want to say! You had me laughing right from the start, so good job. :)
6/27/2008 c1 20Twilight Starr
Very amusing piece. I enjoyed it. Nice work.

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have an excellent day and a wonderful summer.

~Twilight Starr~
4/27/2008 c1 18Aoide Mnemosyne
"If you are traveling with more than one child, this is the time to choose which one you love the most," THAT QUOTE IS AWSOME! I loved this oneshot. That IS what they want to say, innit?

~Sophia
4/24/2008 c1 12l3g3nd
HAHA omg that was really hilarious! I personally liked the 1st paragraph. That was classic!
4/20/2008 c1 1koalabottle
Haha loved it! xD
4/12/2008 c1 10Bookgirl2021
I've got to say I love this. Few people can actually cause laughter through sarcasm, and you're one of them. :)
3/1/2008 c1 26Halfbloodlycan
And I thought most of my airplane flights were fun? jk, I like this, it's very funny.
2/22/2008 c1 Demon'sTouch
This is so funny! I can relate to some of this because I pretty much grew up on a plane.
2/20/2008 c1 5shadowoflight22
hahaah...nice twist on preflight announcements. Im really scared of flying on planes, but this made me laugh off my old fears.
1/24/2008 c1 1TheCastle'sFarWall
I don't think I have ever laughed that hard. And that includes when my freind at school was dumb enough to cut his elbow really deep while opening his switchblade and scratching his ear at the same time. Then again, he was the most stupid person I've ever met, and that includes several people who shall not be named on Elements. Keep writing!
1/16/2008 c1 89Shadows in the Fire
Hahahahahaha! That was great! I loved the seat belt paragraph. Oh, this is SO true, and sometimes really what flying feels like!

Fantastic (and thanks for the review)!

-Shadow
12/11/2007 c1 9Reda
That's a lot to chuckle at. Now I'm doomed to think of this every time I ride an airplane. Then again, I do remember mocking them for having to say such -duh- stuff.

Especially the seat belt thing. XD

And the oxygen masks. "If you have more than one child, this is the time to choose which one you love the most." - lol

Short and sweet. And funny. :)

~Reda~
12/2/2007 c1 6The Crazy Talk Kid
That's funny stuff. I lol a lot.
11/25/2007 c1 A B Lewis
XD This is hillarious. You know they want to say that before the flight... This one time, one of the flight attendants on my flight actually told us that, in case of depressurization, to stop screaming and put on the damn O2 mask.

Ahem. Anyways, great job. Some awesome lines...

"If we see smoke coming from the lavatories, we will assume you are on fire and put you out."

"The light button on the armrest does, guess what? Turns on the light. Unfortunately, it doesn’t turn on yours."

"We hope that next time you feel the urge to catapult through the air in a metal tube..."

XD