for Umberto Grisario’s Cannibal Apocalypse

12/24/2009 c1 J.A. Fletcher
Great story, somehow managing to fit comedy with the horrors of death in the jungle. Only one problem I saw-I doubt that the government would even let Umberto show Cannibal Apocalypse in the festival, and definitely not let it receive widespread fame. But all in the name of the fanta
12/12/2008 c1 622Jave Harron
This short story was pretty funny. What happened to the filming crew and actors, as well as the inspirational material. The "Cannibal Holocaust" and sleazy director was pretty well done. Enjoyable to read for a one shot!
5/27/2008 c1 Moonpig123
I really liked this. It's so over-the-top and strange in its violence and premise that I couldn't pull my eyes away from the screen! Nice sly commentary on the need to document everything, as well... (I presume this was intended?) Good work-I could see someone like Quentin Tarantino directing a film version of this, and that is no bad thing at all. Keep it up.
5/4/2007 c1 Aisling Grey
This story is truly flawless. Wonderful and sad.

Usually when I read a story on this site that I believe to be fantastic, it turns out that it is not. There's always grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Or they leave words out that should be in the sentence. Or their spelling is just awful and gives me a headache. And their use of tenses, adverbs, and adjectives are laughable. But your tale is... perfect. I find no such problems with this.

You my friend should have this published. It is definitely worth the read.