for You're Not My Boyfriend!

7/11/2008 c10 narcissistic
i totally reread this whole story and now im on the same page as everyone else now. haha
7/11/2008 c10 xSadistxFujix
I LOVE this story! It is SO funny! Chris is the BEST! LOVE HIM! Great hair too. Green. Love green. His personality is even BETTER. Can't wait for more!
7/10/2008 c10 73xanthofile
lol i do like the quote from the princess bride. that was one of my favs when i was a kid, for sure.
7/10/2008 c10 4Amindaya
Haha. This story is SO hilarious. Just...wow. His mom is so delusional, it's great. "Do you WANT to be taken over?"

And David "Call me Darkness"...oh my GAWSH, that was funny. I was like WTF? :snort: And it as even better when Chris called him Darkness! Hah.

But it was actually pretty smart of Chris to kiss him and 'stake his claim' so that David thinks he's taken. It was the first thing that popped into my mine. I can't imagine Charlie being happy with it, though.

Oh man, I love this story so much. More please? PLEASE?
7/10/2008 c10 4mandrake-o
Wow, an update.

I thought you would like to know the following (non-constructive, non-critical) information: When you put vasoline, lube and valvoline into the same sentence, I think of people who like to have sex with cars.

And this is my favourite line: I know my strengths and weaknesses and convincing crazy people to ignore me is not one of them. If nothing else, Chris has taught me that.

Also, I googled: Cristobel Bridges and I think you actually meant Cristobal Bridges,

...and oh crap, did I just fall into some sort of gullibility trap. You know, like when people say, do you know that if you say 'pineapple' really loudly and drawn out, you can hear gullible?

That aside, your story comes up on Google as number 5 when googled without quotation marks.

I'm very amused now.

=) Mandraco.
7/10/2008 c10 clowneygirl
Oh...my...god! Why have I not read this story before? I can't believe I just found it. It's unbelievable, in a totally good way. I'm in love with it. I'd marry it if I could. I can't tell you when the last time was that I read a story that actually made me laugh out loud. My son keeps looking at me like he's wondering if he needs to call the guys in the white coats to come get me. Charlie is weird in a freaking hilarious way. Chris is too adorable for words. Anne is great too. Susan and David/Darkness both totally give me the heebie jeebies though. I'm begging you... please update soon. I'll give you my first born. He's a teenager now and driving me crazy anyway. lol Seriously, I love this and can't wait for the next update.
7/10/2008 c10 1The Moon Is My Sun
This was a really good chapter! I'm just really happy that you put up another chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
7/10/2008 c10 12Amorelle
haha that's fantastic! Charlie is adorable ^-^

I hope Chris punches "Darkness" he annoys me.
7/10/2008 c10 magalina
:D I´ve been waiting for this update forever! XD It wasn´t crappy! It made me laugh quite a bit, mind you :o And I love Charlie´s parents and Chris...and I nearly choked when David told him to call his Darkness XD Aah, great chapter! I hope you update soon~! :)
7/10/2008 c10 Zebbie
Ah - I'd forgotten my liking for this story. Great chapter. Charlie's Mum is like a tuned up version of mums everywhere. Frustration and sharp humour mix really well and the sense of Charlie coming round to Chris so slowly that he doesn't quite realise/ won't admit that he is, is great. 'Darkness' is truly appalling and I'm keen to see whether Charlie blows up in Chris' face for the snog, or goes with the flow. Either way - looking forward to it. Also - love the plant names. Brilliant family quirk.

Take care,

Zeb
7/10/2008 c10 3Nicholas Scott
*sigh* This was absolutely luscious. here it is 3:30 in the morning and I'm having to stifle the laughter so as not to wake the neighbors. I can't tell you how much I enjoy this story. How much I love Charlie and Chris. There interaction in this chapter is perfection, throwing David into the mix was divine inspiration and Charlie's parent are priceless.

Naurally there's nothing more I can say but oh my god I loved it.

Your flow and timing is flawless.

Dialogue sparkling and hilarious. Internal thoughts and prose just amazing.

There are not nearly enough superlatives that I can throw your way that aren't apropos when it concerns your writing. Each chapter is a delight.
7/7/2008 c9 4MacKitty
hahaha, i love charlie's parents. hmm, if i were you though, i'd take out the last paragraph and put it into the beginning of the next chapter. give it more flow.
6/30/2008 c9 3Nicholas Scott
okay, now I'm distraught. Oh woe is me. The chapters come to an abrupt stop. And I can only savor the memories. I didn't review the last 3 chapters as I read them in quick order and my reviews would have been a bit redundant. So i saved it all for this chapter

And OH MY GOD. I am so head over heels ga-ga over this story. This is wonderful beyond description. I keep reading thinking how could it possibly get better and it does. Every chapter exceeds beyond the last. The Charlie Muffin, absolutely brilliant. Charlie's parents are wondrously delightful. When Charlie is grading the first set of papers and Chris gets a C, I could actually feel the diabolical glee Charlie was feeling. Absolute perfection.

The only thing I really didn't like about all of this was Jonathan's girlfriend at the tutoring session. It just felt out of place with the whole mood of the story. But maybe that was just me.
6/30/2008 c5 Nicholas Scott
First,, no, the pace of the story is absolutely grand. I love it. Love it. Love it.

Pace = Caramel Apples

Everything I've said in the last couple of reviews. Ditto. I mustn't continue to heap praise. That being said, I loved it. Again. So many places where I laughed out loud. So many places where I'm envious of your turn of phrase. Your dialogue constantly entertains me. Chris and Charlie and perfection together and separately.

It's just wonderful.

As far as suggestions go, DON'T EVER STOP writing this story. LOL COurse I still have 4 more chapters to read before I really feel a sense of desperation until the next chapter. Perhaps I should pace myself.

I loved the foreshadowing, or at least what I think is foreshadowing concerning the prom. I'm fairly certain, it's a foregone conclusion that Charlie will submit to Chris' plan and when he does and Chris gets that A, it'll be right in time for the prom. Poor Charlie didn't even see it coming...

That is, if indeed, it does happen that way. Fingers crossed.
6/30/2008 c4 Nicholas Scott
BE U TEA FUL! Words alone fail me at the moment. Chris is such a phenomenal character. In complete denial and yet still, you can't help but root for him as the under dog, knowing full well that in the end, he will get his boy. And Charlie, I don't know how long I want him to put off He who must not be named. Their interaction is perfectly delightful. Both the characters are written so well, with wit and charm and that je ne sais pas, that just completely enamours me. And Alex, love Alex. 30 minutes. HA. And Sin is scrumptious. All of them, so wonderfully written.

You're dialogue is wonderful. The flow is perfect. The introspective voice of the main characters are just wonderful. See I'm running out of adjectives. I do so love it.
152 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »